A story everyone should know: Harris, Biden, and Gianfranco Torres-Navarro

Of course, I'm sure a hardened criminal like that was totally honest with the border guards about who he was and why they should know him. I'm not denying ICE dropped the ball here, but I sincerely doubt he made it anywhere near as easy to identify him as you're implying here.

He crossed the border, was caught and released in May. ICE didn’t receive his history of murderous violence until July and he wasn’t caught and arrested until August. You seem to think that’s not a problem.

Stop pretending that ICE should have complete information on criminals from Peru. You know that’s ridiculous, but you continue to pretend you’re upset.

Yes, the criminal was arrested in August after ICE got the information in July. That’s seems reasonable to me. Of course in fearmongering world nothing will do but instant arrest.

Fearmongering is stupid, and only the truly gullible fall for it. Are you embarrassed that you fell for right wing fearmongering and now you’re trying to spread it?

Stop pretending that ICE should have complete information on criminals from Peru. You know that’s ridiculous, but you continue to pretend you’re upset.

Yes, the criminal was arrested in August after ICE got the information in July. That’s seems reasonable to me. Of course in fearmongering world nothing will do but instant arrest.

Fearmongering is stupid, and only the truly gullible fall for it. Are you embarrassed that you fell for right wing fearmongering and now you’re trying to spread it?
He was arrested for crossing illegally in May. He was released without anyone checking his background. Convicted murderer Willie Horton who you keep reminding us of is a choir boy compared to this killer.

He was arrested for crossing illegally in May. He was released without anyone checking his background. Convicted murderer Willie Horton who you keep reminding us of is a choir boy compared to this killer.

You’re still pretending that ICE should have a database of all the criminals in fucking Peru?!?

😆

If you’re not pretending, then you’re truly dense. 👍

Here’s the story.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...w-harris-biden-and-gianfranco-torres-navarro/

According to U.S. authorities, Torres-Navarro is the leader of a Peruvian crime gang and is thought to be personally responsible for 23 murders. He is a notorious figure in Peru, where he is known as “Gianfranco 23,” clearly “a reference to the number of people he is alleged to have killed,” according to the Associated Press. He has a girlfriend who, also according to the Associated Press, “has a sizable following on the social media platform TikTok where she showed off their lavish lifestyle, including designer clothes, resort vacations and shooting targets at a gun range.” Not to put too fine a point on it, but Torres-Navarro’s gang is known as “Los Killers.”

Here’s why Americans should know who he is. On Wednesday, Torres-Navarro was arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Endicott, New York, a village with a population of 13,667 about 190 miles north of New York City. Given that he is a wanted man, wanted for very serious crimes in Peru, one might ask how he made it to the United States.

The answer is: He just walked in. In May, Torres-Navarro crossed illegally into the U.S. near Roma, Texas, in the Rio Grande border sector. He was arrested by U.S. authorities who then…let him go. Like millions of other illegal crossers, he was given a “notice to appear” before an immigration judge at some point far in the future and then sent on his way.

Wait a minute, some Democrats might say. Are you arguing that every person who crosses the border illegally is a murderer? Of course not. What the Torres-Navarro case shows is that U.S. authorities, under Biden and Harris, are not really checking anybody. If they let a man wanted for 23 murders through, they’ll let anybody through. And indeed, they do.
If he killed 23 Peruvians, wouldn't you consider him a hero?

You’re still pretending that ICE should have a database of all the criminals in fucking Peru?!?

😆

If you’re not pretending, then you’re truly dense. 👍
Thanks for confirming your belief that people who enter the country illegally should be allowed to stay without being properly vetted. You truly do represent the Democratic ticket.

If he killed 23 Peruvians, wouldn't you consider him a hero?
No, I consider him a very dangerous killer but apparently the White House point person for the influx of migrants at the US-Mexico border disagrees. Appreciate you guys validating that.

No, I consider him a very dangerous killer but apparently the White House point person for the influx of migrants at the US-Mexico border disagrees. Appreciate you guys validating that.

🙄

Does BabyBoobs really "think" this gaslighting bullshit is convincing / persuasive???

🤔

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸

🙄

Does BabyBoobs really "think" this gaslighting bullshit is convincing / persuasive???

🤔

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸
Oh please Lazlighter. You are the biggest gaslighter and deflector on this board. But feel free to claim the killer who was arrested for crossing the border illegally was properly vetted before being released and allowed to move around freely in the US.

The Secret Service was responsible for security in Butler. Full stop. Your excuses are silly.
Why do you bother? Anyone with a brain understands what you’re trying to point out. In between May and August people could have been murdered and we be less in the know for except the families who now have a tragedy on their hands. 77 is the only idiot I put on ignore, a totally argumentative moron.

Why do you bother? Anyone with a brain understands what you’re trying to point out. In between May and August people could have been murdered and we be less in the know for except the families who now have a tragedy on their hands. 77 is the only idiot I put on ignore, a totally argumentative moron.
I’m not always a bully but admittedly, every once in a while I do kick them in the teeth.

Shame that Trump convinced his minions in Congress to flush that bipartisan border security deal. One Elon Musk in America is too many.
HR-2 was a better bill. Dems, mainly Chuck Schumer 9 months previously refused to allow the house bill to be debated. Pure Party hardball.

HR-2 was a better bill. Dems, mainly Chuck Schumer 9 months previously refused to allow the house bill to be debated. Pure Party hardball.
I haven't studied HR-2. If the Republicans were that quick with it, that was probably a pretty horrific bill. But would you not agree that the bipartisan bill that Trump killed would have solved most of the problems everyone is concerned with?

I haven't studied HR-2. If the Republicans were that quick with it, that was probably a pretty horrific bill. But would you not agree that the bipartisan bill that Trump killed would have solved most of the problems everyone is concerned with?
I apologize. I should have said that the bipartisan bill would have "addressed" most of the problems. Who knows what tactics would actually solve the problems?

Back