A story everyone should know: Harris, Biden, and Gianfranco Torres-Navarro

The Secret Service was responsible for security in Butler. Full stop. Your excuses are silly.
SS took care of the perimeter and relied on locals to take care of the other. Too much watching the show going onā€¦ instead of doing the job. They wonā€™t ever do it that way again if they are used those localsā€¦

The group text chain isnā€™t really the legit command and control methodā€¦

But keep your jovial way of looking at things, rarely seriousā€¦ and keep playing dress up as a patriotic Americanā€¦ when always the base level is your Nazi heritage.

He was caught and in custody in May. They simply let him walk. How many ā€œboots on the groundā€ are needed to run a background check?
Oh, tell us all. You do it often. Please tell us about the endless background check stories you have to base your opinions here.

This will be fun.
Whatā€™s been negotiated would ā€“ if passed into law ā€“ be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border weā€™ve ever had in our country.

It would give me, as President, a new emergency authority to shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed. And if given that authority, I would use it the day I sign the bill into law.

Further, Congress needs to finally provide the funding I requested in October to secure the border. This includes an additional 1,300 border patrol agents, 375 immigration judges, 1,600 asylum officers, and over 100 cutting-edge inspection machines to help detect and stop fentanyl at our southwest border.
Thanks Orange Jesus. None of these folks would have helped to make that screening better. Itā€™s working perfectly fine the way it isā€¦ if you want to blame anyone, blame the Criminal in Chief.

He killed it.

He wanted to be able to tell slack jawed yokels like yourself that he would make it happenā€¦. And you believe him.

That is the highly comical version of this. Itā€™s why he likes his stupid followers.

You keep being lied too, and you seem to like it. You would think ā€˜36 would be enough to show the master race wasnā€™t all thatā€¦ but your people doubled down then tooā€¦

Full stop.

Hereā€™s the story.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...w-harris-biden-and-gianfranco-torres-navarro/

According to U.S. authorities, Torres-Navarro is the leader of a Peruvian crime gang and is thought to be personally responsible for 23 murders. He is a notorious figure in Peru, where he is known as ā€œGianfranco 23,ā€ clearly ā€œa reference to the number of people he is alleged to have killed,ā€ according to the Associated Press. He has a girlfriend who, also according to the Associated Press, ā€œhas a sizable following on the social media platform TikTok where she showed off their lavish lifestyle, including designer clothes, resort vacations and shooting targets at a gun range.ā€ Not to put too fine a point on it, but Torres-Navarroā€™s gang is known as ā€œLos Killers.ā€

Hereā€™s why Americans should know who he is. On Wednesday, Torres-Navarro was arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Endicott, New York, a village with a population of 13,667 about 190 miles north of New York City. Given that he is a wanted man, wanted for very serious crimes in Peru, one might ask how he made it to the United States.

The answer is: He just walked in. In May, Torres-Navarro crossed illegally into the U.S. near Roma, Texas, in the Rio Grande border sector. He was arrested by U.S. authorities who thenā€¦let him go. Like millions of other illegal crossers, he was given a ā€œnotice to appearā€ before an immigration judge at some point far in the future and then sent on his way.

Wait a minute, some Democrats might say. Are you arguing that every person who crosses the border illegally is a murderer? Of course not. What the Torres-Navarro case shows is that U.S. authorities, under Biden and Harris, are not really checking anybody. If they let a man wanted for 23 murders through, theyā€™ll let anybody through. And indeed, they do.
Cool story, bro.

Iā€™m not always a bully but admittedly, every once in a while I do kick them in the teeth.

Haha! Is ā€œkick them in the teethā€ your new euphemism for losing a debate?

Fearmongering is stupid, BabyBoo.

Immigrants fuel the US economy, and always have.

Immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than native born Americans.

You better find something else to pretend to be upset about.

Hereā€™s the story.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...w-harris-biden-and-gianfranco-torres-navarro/

According to U.S. authorities, Torres-Navarro is the leader of a Peruvian crime gang and is thought to be personally responsible for 23 murders. He is a notorious figure in Peru, where he is known as ā€œGianfranco 23,ā€ clearly ā€œa reference to the number of people he is alleged to have killed,ā€ according to the Associated Press. He has a girlfriend who, also according to the Associated Press, ā€œhas a sizable following on the social media platform TikTok where she showed off their lavish lifestyle, including designer clothes, resort vacations and shooting targets at a gun range.ā€ Not to put too fine a point on it, but Torres-Navarroā€™s gang is known as ā€œLos Killers.ā€

Hereā€™s why Americans should know who he is. On Wednesday, Torres-Navarro was arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Endicott, New York, a village with a population of 13,667 about 190 miles north of New York City. Given that he is a wanted man, wanted for very serious crimes in Peru, one might ask how he made it to the United States.

The answer is: He just walked in. In May, Torres-Navarro crossed illegally into the U.S. near Roma, Texas, in the Rio Grande border sector. He was arrested by U.S. authorities who thenā€¦let him go. Like millions of other illegal crossers, he was given a ā€œnotice to appearā€ before an immigration judge at some point far in the future and then sent on his way.

Wait a minute, some Democrats might say. Are you arguing that every person who crosses the border illegally is a murderer? Of course not. What the Torres-Navarro case shows is that U.S. authorities, under Biden and Harris, are not really checking anybody. If they let a man wanted for 23 murders through, theyā€™ll let anybody through. And indeed, they do.
Does it not occur to you that as a leader of a crime gang navarro would have had the resources to use a convincing false identity, and that a perp of 23 murders would not tell the authorities his real name?

And talking of crime gangs perhaps navarro entered the us in a border stretch that would have had a wall but for the alleged misappropriation of monies collected for it by bannon.

What does come across from your report is that ICE were given information which they acted upon and arrested a gang leader.

Heā€™s a violent killer. He crossed the border illegally and was released unvetted.

No matter how many times you repeat stupid things, they never become smart. Poor MAGA.

Fearmongering is stupid.

ICE received the information about him in July, tracked him and arrested him.

Iā€™m not going to pretend that the Biden border response has been good. Frankly, I think itā€™s more humane to lock down the border to only legal visits and immigration, and that would dry up a lot of the illegal activity generating the hoards of asylum seekers.

Letā€™s not forget, we tried to put a congressional compromise in place and Trump shot it down. He wants the chaos.

In the end, Iā€™d rather having intelligent caring people, capable of compromise within the system, in power, rather than opportunistic idiots, who just spout the next thought that comes to mind, who are motivated by greed and control by the wealthy. Give me people willing to work within the constitution rather than those looking to dismantle or at least disregard it.

Iā€™ll take good people over douche bags any day.

No matter how many times you repeat stupid things, they never become smart. Poor MAGA.

Fearmongering is stupid.

ICE received the information about him in July, tracked him and arrested him.
Yes. The killer was allowed to move freely within the US for a couple months.

So, thatā€™s your justification for allowing even more violent criminals in our country. ;)
No, that's my debunking of your bigoted belief that we are allowing more violent criminals in.
I never thought I'd be coming to the defence of ICE, but really, all they are guilty of here is typical bureaucratic inefficiency. When they did figure out who he was, they tracked him down and caught him. If Trump were president, you'd be singing their praises for the same.

Hereā€™s the story.

Admittedly, I havenā€™t read the whole thread but wouldnā€™t the bipartisan border bill that trump killed for political reasons have helped?

Last edited:
No, that's my debunking of your bigoted belief that we are allowing more violent criminals in.
I never thought I'd be coming to the defence of ICE, but really, all they are guilty of here is typical bureaucratic inefficiency. When they did figure out who he was, they tracked him down and caught him. If Trump were president, you'd be singing their praises for the same.
We are, thatā€™s a fact! Border agents are overwhelmed, they canā€™t do the job. Sanctuary cities and states Pretty much neutralized ICE.

We are, thatā€™s a fact! Border agents are overwhelmed, they canā€™t do the job. Sanctuary cities and states Pretty much neutralized ICE.
Illegal border crossings are lower now than under Trump, though I'm sure the sources you use never told you that.

Update: On the first night of the DNC, DHS announced that theyā€™ve lost track of 291,000 unaccompanied children. Hopefully Bidenā€™s point person on the influx of migrants to the border will provide an explanation during her acceptance speech.

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2024-08/OIG-24-46-Aug24.pdf
Immigration needs to be reformed. (Not just the border) Congress doesn't want to do so. The children that have been lost came in as early as 2019

Back