A Wet Dream

First of all no pussy needs jewelry but as a man I definitely appreciate it when a woman puts in the extra effort to turn me on.

Does it enhance your pleasure?
Did it hurt when it was pierced?
I won’t say it didn’t hurt but no worse than an ear piercing.

It doesn’t really enhance the pleasure and if anything gets a little in the way if just rubbing straight down in the clit. But you learn how to adjust and it’s no issue.

If you’re GF likes feeling a bit sexy and naughty, nothing is hotter to me than a pierced clit.

I’ve had it for about a year now. No negative side effects. I can’t really see it but my Hubby thinks it’s sexy as hell!

I thought it might rub my clit a little when I walk but I haven’t had that experience. Maybe if the balls on the end were bigger it would gently rub my clit all day. That would be amazing!

For now it’s just PUSSY jewelry and if everyone likes it, that’s enough for me.
I was curious about the same question. Thank you for such a candid answer. ☺

For those wondering when I would post more pics, here are a couple you might like.
Got some new lingerie in the mail today. I thought I looked pretty good in it, which felt empowering.
I knew the hubby would love it in the bedroom, but I wanted to surprise him and wear it in public.
He absolutely loved it. The men were staring and the women were glaring, and I felt hot as FUCK!!!

Last edited:
For those wondering when I would post more pics, here are a couple you might like.
Got some new lingerie in the mail today. I thought I looked pretty good in it, which felt empowering.
I knew the hubby would love it in the bedroom, but I wanted to surprise him and wear it in public.
He absolutely loved it. The men were staring and the women were glaring, and I felt hot as FUCK!!!
Wow... you're beautiful!

You look amazing

You look hot a FUCK!!! What are you wearing now?

First time in your thread. Beautiful, hot, sexy photos. The message is clear. My mind filled with images of your horny nipples and your hungry tongue in action. Well done and thank you!

I understand the eyes being on you 🤩

So sexy! ❤️

Back