A Wet Dream

As requested! Another target to shoot at!
Boy @Oneqtpie , you have all the features that a guy loves.. You have a very beautiful face, very lickable boobs, lovely nipples to suck on and a pussy to feast on with mouth and cock!! Now, I am a guy that loves a woman to get an orgasm, then to plant my hot cum deep inside her pussy!!!
Do you want to hear him talk dirty to me or just hear me moan?
I would love to hear you talk dirty to him and moan when hits you in a very pleasurable spot!!!

Awe pure bliss looking at that sweet looking pussy imagining it around my hard cock and pumping you full of hot cum, then I go down taste our combined juices, then come up for some French kissing for you to taste us..

How long have you had your clit pierced?
Any negatives to having it?

I'm trying to convince my GF to get hers done but she makes the extremely valid point of it having it done opens the chances to loss of sensation or other side effects.
I’ve had it for about a year now. No negative side effects. I can’t really see it but my Hubby thinks it’s sexy as hell!

I thought it might rub my clit a little when I walk but I haven’t had that experience. Maybe if the balls on the end were bigger it would gently rub my clit all day. That would be amazing!

For now it’s just PUSSY jewelry and if everyone likes it, that’s enough for me.

I’ve had it for about a year now. No negative side effects. I can’t really see it but my Hubby thinks it’s sexy as hell!

I thought it might rub my clit a little when I walk but I haven’t had that experience. Maybe if the balls on the end were bigger it would gently rub my clit all day. That would be amazing!

For now it’s just PUSSY jewelry and if everyone likes it, that’s enough for me.
First of all no pussy needs jewelry but as a man I definitely appreciate it when a woman puts in the extra effort to turn me on.

Does it enhance your pleasure?
Did it hurt when it was pierced?

Back