A Wet Dream

Is this what you had in mind?
Honestly speaking, this is not even close. I imagine you much more energetic and aggressive. I can easily picture you cumming like crazy, just because your tongue is worshiping the body while at the same time devouring it.

For those wondering when I would post more pics, here are a couple you might like.
Got some new lingerie in the mail today. I thought I looked pretty good in it, which felt empowering.
I knew the hubby would love it in the bedroom, but I wanted to surprise him and wear it in public.
He absolutely loved it. The men were staring and the women were glaring, and I felt hot as FUCK!!!
Breasts like that deserve to be shared.

Last edited:
When you are finished teasing me and rubbing your cock up and down my dripping Pussy, please slide it in and fill me up!!!
The visual of a bead of precum leaking on your hard clit just before the tip of my cock parts those quivering pussy lips is a thing of dreams...

Let me then pull out and you can suck me hard again, tasting my cum and your honey, as your pussy leaks down your thigh.

When you are finished teasing me and rubbing your cock up and down my dripping Pussy, please slide it in and fill me up!!!
That would be an absolute joy as you have had me twitching all morning and my boxers are quite sticky at the moment x

For those wondering when I would post more pics, here are a couple you might like.
Got some new lingerie in the mail today. I thought I looked pretty good in it, which felt empowering.
I knew the hubby would love it in the bedroom, but I wanted to surprise him and wear it in public.
He absolutely loved it. The men were staring and the women were glaring, and I felt hot as FUCK!!!
Gorgeous, what a sexy outfit. Thank you for sharing.

Very erotic

Very sexy and hot!!

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
Great pics. Thanks for sharing

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Gorgeous and Stunning Curves😍

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Beautiful

Back