A Wet Dream

I love being filled with cum! If you have more than one load, I'll take the second dripping from my Tits!!!

Another fun variation!

Sometimes hard to make real because I have to pull out. Let me know what you think

You: leaning back on a nice pile of pillows so you're sitting up but leaning back.

Me: on my knees straddling you for a titty fuck.

we enjoy the look and feel. See our orgasm face. Don't swallow...ooze my cum back over your lips onto your nipples. Nice gooey cum to lick off your nipples. Then, its snowball time. Kiss me...our tongues swirl each other;s lips and mouth. We taste good together.

I love being filled with cum! If you have more than one load, I'll take the second dripping from my Tits!!!
I call all 3 holes dripping with my cum the "hat trick" which is pretty elusive, only ever happened in my world once.

Another fun variation!

Sometimes hard to make real because I have to pull out. Let me know what you think

You: leaning back on a nice pile of pillows so you're sitting up but leaning back.

Me: on my knees straddling you for a titty fuck.

we enjoy the look and feel. See our orgasm face. Don't swallow...ooze my cum back over your lips onto your nipples. Nice gooey cum to lick off your nipples. Then, its snowball time. Kiss me...our tongues swirl each other;s lips and mouth. We taste good together.
I would love for you to lick that CUM off my tits and out of my PUSSY and kiss me. Please let me taste that delicious mixture of creamy goodness!!!

Back