A Wet Dream

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Ohhhh my …. So delicious

How many men do you think you could take in the one evening of pleasure oneqtpie? I think there's a line up at your door and pardon the pun but it's spilling out onto the street
I've never done anything like this but the thought of it all is a big turn on. For now it is just a fantasy but one that makes my PUSSY wet!!!

I've never done anything like this but the thought of it all is a big turn on. For now it is just a fantasy but one that makes my PUSSY wet!!!
If you're married, and not ready for the real life lineup of men to continuously jackhammer that wet pussy, get your hubby to use his cock and rotate all the dildos and vibrators that you have, play out that each one is a different guy taking his turn on you. I've done a 3way role-play with Ellie like that, she loved it. Note to self to do the whole gb thing with all of Ellie's toys

If you're married, and not ready for the real life lineup of men to continuously jackhammer that wet pussy, get your hubby to use his cock and rotate all the dildos and vibrators that you have, play out that each one is a different guy taking his turn on you. I've done a 3way role-play with Ellie like that, she loved it. Note to self to do the whole gb thing with all of Ellie's toys
That sounds like a lot of fun and something I will definitely try. I have plenty of toys and the Hubby has no trouble using them on me. Thanks for the tip.

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
Wow! You have an absolutely banging body. Love the garters. So much sexy 😍

Here is a new pic for those that want to cum with me. Please let me know if any of my pics make you POP!!!!
The thought of your smooth sexy legs pressed against my chest, my cock sliding slowly and deliciously into your tight creamy pussy while you remain anonymous behind the sign your husband is holding in front of you…

Back