A Wet Dream

That sounds so FUCKING hot. I don't think I could ever do that many but the idea of 3 or 4 at a really nice hotel is certainly worthy of fantasizing about. I'd love to have it filmed so Hubby and I could watch it over and over again!
Would love to participate... 😁

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.

Welcome to Lit! Not sure how I found your thread, but I did. I would encourage you to fill your profile out a bit more. I find it helpful.

And I very much came to lit for the same

Welcome to Lit! Not sure how I found your thread, but I did. I would encourage you to fill your profile out a bit more. I find it helpful.

And I very much came to lit for the same
Like more information from you
I'm still learning this sight

Hubby would probably like it. He like prostate play. This would just be a little more intense. I might like doing it too.
Then you should give me and him a double blowjob while you finger fuck our tight asses. With your hands occupied rubbing our P-spots, your face would be defenseless against the onslaught of our cocks filling and fucking your mouth. We'd take turns in you mouth, then when you were warmed up, stuff both our cocks past your lips to give you a sucking challenge.

You'd feel our bodies get tight as we got close to our cums, and we'd time things so we both shot off onto your face, lips, and open mouth at the same time.

Back