A Wet Dream

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
Having a wet Sunday..thanks sweetheart 💓

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
If you don’t believe him then go around a bunch of guys and feel how hard they are for you

I share everything with my husband and he is actually loving all the attention I'm getting. He likes to take me shopping for new, sexy outfits to wear on date night so he can show me off. It always leads to a hot night in bed and a new wet dream for him.🔥
Would he like to show you off so much that he’ll share you for a night?

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Truly mouth watering and such a natural beauty

Back