A Wet Dream

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
He is a lucky guy, I would be grabbing those all day. So hot

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
Stunning, thank you for sharing

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying my pictures. This has been an exciting new adventure for me. I've been a little hesitant to post any real nudity, but what the hell. So, here's one in honor of Titty Tuesday.

It's freezing outside which only makes my nipples hard! Is anyone else having trouble with things getting hard?
So full, so inviting just to suck upon your erect nipples.

I hope you like the pics my Hubby took of me last night. I also hope you like our new neon sign. We are trying to create a bit of a Sex Room vibe to spice things up so we had a sign made that gives step by step, written instructions on what I need done to me. What would your sign say?
Very hot and sultry

For those wondering when I would post more pics, here are a couple you might like.
Got some new lingerie in the mail today. I thought I looked pretty good in it, which felt empowering.
I knew the hubby would love it in the bedroom, but I wanted to surprise him and wear it in public.
He absolutely loved it. The men were staring and the women were glaring, and I felt hot as FUCK!!!
So voluptuous, so hot

Girl! Some hot pics there! You are lucky to have a husband who considers you his wet dream! 🥰🥰
LIL! You are out of place !!! lolol am not used to seeing you away from your 'normal' place! I LIKE it! Welcome my dear !!! (you bad girl you!)

The ring is the sexiest in my opinion. But I was hoping for some stimulation and may find the right combination of length and ball size for my body to rum on my CLIT when I move. That would feel amazing.
I like a nice LARGE THICK ring above the clit. can place a thin rope in there and stretch that ring upward as a vibrator is place on that stretched clit.....

I love all your comments and I agree there is nothing better than morning sex. A little hot CUM to start the day makes for a great Monday.

I thought I'd share a couple photos from this last weekend. These are from Friday Night, Date Night, FUCK Night. I got several complements on the outfit and my Hubby loved showing me off.
VERY hot! Would be honored to have you on my arm looking like that!

Back