A Wet Dream

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.
Just gorgeous I could see this as my wet dream

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
Mmmmm just gorgeous

Mmmmm just gorgeous
36D is perfect. I think the boys would love to see more. Maybe from the side, or under them? Do you like having your photos posted and knowing the boys are enjoying themselves? With breasts like you have you'll be a huge hit! BTW I love seeing your nipples hard!

This is my first post as I'm new to the site. I love all the beautiful women I've seen but I am not sure of the proper posting etiquette, so I thought I'd just start my own thread. My husband always tells me how good I look and says I'm his Wet Dream, but he is supposed to say that. So, I'd like to get a second opinion from all of you on this site.

Please be kind as I'm a bit shy but still like being a little naughty. I have several photos but will start with my Avatar. I'm also open to other women posting in this thread so I hope to see everyone's Wet Dream pics.

You look amazing!

I second the motion. A wet dream she is!

Absolutely! We'd have to change the sheets every morning if I woke up beside you!

I've been away for quite a while but want to get back to all those that have said such nice things about my photos. It has been a huge boost to my ego and given me the confidence to be more bold in what I wear and what I do. So thank you for all the feedback and please keep it cuming.

The hubby took some pictures of me when we got back to the hotel on Saturday and I told him I have to post a few of these pics as I couldn't believe I actually went out like this. We were out of town which helps and went to a quaint little bar and hung out having too many drinks. I loved all the attention I got and was horny as hell all night long.

If you had run into me at the bar that night, please tell me what you would have done!

Last edited:
I've been away for quite a while but want to get back to all those that have said such nice things about my photos. It has been a huge boost to my ego and given me the confidence to be more bold in what I wear and what I do. So thank you for all the feedback and please keep it cuming.

The hubby took some pictures of me when we got back to the hotel on Saturday and I told him I have to post a few of these pics as I couldn't believe I actually went out like this. We were out of town which helps and went to a quaint little bar and hung out having too many drinks. I loved all the attention I got and was horny as hell all night long.

If you had run into me at the bar that night, please tell me what you would have done!
Damn you are so sexy.

Wow qtpie, you at so sexy.
I would have tweaked your nipples at the bar, iced them, then asked to kiss them

If you were with your Hubby just a lot of knowing glances ... 🔥🔥🔥😈

At the very least, look you up and down approvingly... Especially at those delicious nipples!

Omg ,that's very sexy indeed ,I would have asked if I could buy you both a drink and then ask if you would like to come over to to my table to chat to my husband and me x 😉 😈

Saying that here would make me blush! ;)

You’re a knockout. Your husband is quite lucky and I can see why he likes to see you dress sexy. Thanks for sharing. The pics come in “handy.”

Great top,gorgeous body. 😍

Holy fuck! Hot hot hot! If I saw you out at the bar, I’d probably just drool over myself and jerk off in the bathroom. 😂

You are one fine woman! Thanks for sharing!

Would have told you how good you looked and as the night went on tried to find out what’s under that mini.

Back