A Wet Dream

Wow. What a beautiful picture of your wife Viper. I feel honored to call her a Lit friend and I love having her pics in my thread. I know she is your Wet Dream and I can see why.

I would love to have you post more pictures of her and would encourage other husbands to post pictures of your wives. And for the women on Lit, I invite you to please post your pictures here as well. I want to have a thread full of pictures of all the Wet Dream women on Lit.

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
If you are looking for a volunteer to hold those for you?????

I hope you like the pics my Hubby took of me last night. I also hope you like our new neon sign. We are trying to create a bit of a Sex Room vibe to spice things up so we had a sign made that gives step by step, written instructions on what I need done to me. What would your sign say?
My sign said to find your room! :)

Oh wow, so you go two cocks Baby? Please tell us all the nasty details!
We met a couple a little younger than us that were on their first adult vacation without the kids. We ended up bumping into one another over the first couple days of vacation and finally had drinks to get to know them. She was a really cute woman that liked to show quite a bit of cleavage that got my Hubby interested. Her husband was continually checking me out and Hubby once caught me spreading my legs so he could see my Pussy. Hubby wasn’t mad but liked me showing off to a stranger so I knew we were in for some fun.

We ended up hanging out at the pool a couple days and both of us ladies wore next to nothing and were getting looks from all the men. It made me horny as Fuck which always led to hot sex with Hubby back in the room.

We ended up going dancing one night and my hubby isn’t a dancer so her husband kept taking me out on the dance floor. As we drank more we all got a bit drunk and his hands started exploring more than would be considered allowable. But I didn’t stop him and let him feel me up and finally he kissed me. We were off in a corner so I didn’t worry too much about being seen so I let him put his hands under my mini skirt and finger Fuck me on the dance floor. He almost made me Cum right there. I whispered in his ear I wanted to Fuck so we all ended up going to our room to have fun.

My hubby had started getting friendly with his wife at the table so when we got to the room everyone was comfortable with swapping and let the evening take its course. We all ended up Fucking in every position and in every hole with both of us ladies taking multiple loads in and on us. It was so Fucking hot and a fantasy come true. To end the night I said I wanted DP’d and so I mounted her husband while hubby slid his Cock in my ass and together they Fucked me so long and hard and deep I couldn’t stop Cumming. It was the night of my life and I’ll never forget it.

Thank you for all the nice comments and the welcome. I really do appreciate the many compliments which are very reassuring. Its been a very cold and lazy Sunday, so I thought I would add a few more pics to try and warm things up.
I would like to know your measurements. Thanks you are beautiful and your husband is correct you are a wet dream!

We met a couple a little younger than us that were on their first adult vacation without the kids. We ended up bumping into one another over the first couple days of vacation and finally had drinks to get to know them. She was a really cute woman that liked to show quite a bit of cleavage that got my Hubby interested. Her husband was continually checking me out and Hubby once caught me spreading my legs so he could see my Pussy. Hubby wasn’t mad but liked me showing off to a stranger so I knew we were in for some fun.

We ended up hanging out at the pool a couple days and both of us ladies wore next to nothing and were getting looks from all the men. It made me horny as Fuck which always led to hot sex with Hubby back in the room.

We ended up going dancing one night and my hubby isn’t a dancer so her husband kept taking me out on the dance floor. As we drank more we all got a bit drunk and his hands started exploring more than would be considered allowable. But I didn’t stop him and let him feel me up and finally he kissed me. We were off in a corner so I didn’t worry too much about being seen so I let him put his hands under my mini skirt and finger Fuck me on the dance floor. He almost made me Cum right there. I whispered in his ear I wanted to Fuck so we all ended up going to our room to have fun.

My hubby had started getting friendly with his wife at the table so when we got to the room everyone was comfortable with swapping and let the evening take its course. We all ended up Fucking in every position and in every hole with both of us ladies taking multiple loads in and on us. It was so Fucking hot and a fantasy come true. To end the night I said I wanted DP’d and so I mounted her husband while hubby slid his Cock in my ass and together they Fucked me so long and hard and deep I couldn’t stop Cumming. It was the night of my life and I’ll never forget it.
That sounds so fantastic for you Cutie, I'm glad you had such a good and hot time, having your first 4some, and first DP. I bet you felt like such a sexy slut with two big hard cocks in you, and I know the boys enjoyed the feel of rubbing cocks together through your body. If that had been me with you and your husband, once we shot off our cumloads I'd have licked you clean, then given you a wet kiss to share the sticky taste.

That sounds so fantastic for you Cutie, I'm glad you had such a good and hot time, having your first 4some, and first DP. I bet you felt like such a sexy slut with two big hard cocks in you, and I know the boys enjoyed the feel of rubbing cocks together through your body. If that had been me with you and your husband, once we shot off our cumloads I'd have licked you clean, then given you a wet kiss to share the sticky taste.
It was an amazing night and if it had been you, I'm bet it would have been even better. I love being fed Cum after I've been Fucked. Mmmm...

Cock is dripping reading that post. It's nice to have you back and posting. You gonna make yourself cum this evening or save that wet pussy for your husband's cock?

Back