Abba Abracadabra, I want to reach out and promote ya!

I'm upset?

You can tell that because, what, a magic decoder ring???

You're the one who comes in here perpetually angry and in constant attack mode...
Yeah, you're upset. This thread proves it. She was successful, you weren't so you attack her. You blew your way to the loading dock.

Lit allows him a place to vent as a public service.

Laurel, Kitty Mama, Our Lady of Perpetual Martyrdom.

Notice how there's no rules sticky-thread at the top of this forum? Must be no rules. Keeps her sufferin' level lower.

Laurel, Kitty Mama, Our Lady of Perpetual Martyrdom.

Notice how there's no rules sticky-thread at the top of this forum? Must be no rules. Keeps her sufferin' level lower.

So you mean people could post [Lit prohibited word], and [Lit prohibited word], and even [Lit prohibited word] stuff here and not be banned for it? Because no rulez and no stickies?

Dam, if that's true then there's a lot of trolls on here who are going to be REALLY excited about that. The political forum is going to go even further downhill faster than usual.

Or perhaps the One True Laurel will finally start to take an interest in what's going on and trim the deadwood.

So you mean people could post [Lit prohibited word], and [Lit prohibited word], and even [Lit prohibited word] stuff here and not be banned for it? Because no rulez and no stickies?

Dam, if that's true then there's a lot of trolls on here who are going to be REALLY excited about that. The political forum is going to go even further downhill faster than usual.

Or perhaps the One True Laurel will finally start to take an interest in what's going on and trim the deadwood.

I've seen one post removed here, but numerous rules get ass-raped. She set this up as a cesspool from the gitgo and then put on a set of blinders. If any forum on this site gets the whole site nuked, this one is probably It.

I've seen one post removed here, but numerous rules get ass-raped. She set this up as a cesspool from the gitgo and then put on a set of blinders. If any forum on this site gets the whole site nuked, this one is probably It.

Maybe that's why the usual suspects have gotten their panties in a bunch, they know that once Trump is elected and his 2025 committee gets set up; the Feds is going to go through Lit's computer logs with a fine toothed comb. They KNOW it.

So, maybe the One True Laurel's plan is to let the Feebees do the moderating and ABSOLUTE PERMA banning?

Maybe that's why the usual suspects have gotten their panties in a bunch, they know that once Trump is elected and his 2025 committee gets set up; the Feds is going to go through Lit's computer logs with a fine toothed comb. They KNOW it.

So, maybe the One True Laurel's plan is to let the Feebees do the moderating and ABSOLUTE PERMA banning?

Laurel should take in a partner who will act as a cruel and unusual board moderator while she stays in charge of writing and contests and all that stuff, which is what she likes best. That was, she can probably slide through the Fed examination and avoid The Eternal Banhammer.

Some regulars wouldn't be so fortunate.

Laurel should take in a partner who will act as a cruel and unusual board moderator while she stays in charge of writing and contests and all that stuff, which is what she likes best. That was, she can probably slide through the Fed examination and avoid The Eternal Banhammer.

Some regulars wouldn't be so fortunate.

Isn't that the Manu scoopers job?

Last edited:
Things have yet to settle. Harris just may be president if biden does pass away but for all good it does they may as well just keeps joes corpse propped up.

I think a lot of people are unhappy about being lied to about joes predicament so heavily by so many for so long. Once you go back to open border policies, insane inflation and utility bills, rampant crime and gender politics its over.

Also consider harris has had like a 90% staff turnover in three years. Dirt hasn't even begun to be dug.

Also consider harris has had like a 90% staff turnover in three years. Dirt hasn't even begun to be dug.
Actually, that is a point that has been glossed over in the latest incarnation of the Harris rebranding.

Times may get interesting between now and the gathering convention.

This is the playoffs for political junkies.

Europe is watching.

So's Vlad.

She thinks you and wat are idiot trumptards, as do the rest of us.

What a confused young man you are.
<iframe width="499" height="887" src="
" title="Tiny Kitten Fails Spectacularly With Jump [ One day you willšŸ˜šŸ˜ ]" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had that album on cassette. keeps me wondering why was my favorite song.

and abracadabra just like magic the hur report surfaces!

Back