Abba Abracadabra, I want to reach out and promote ya!

The lesson that YOU should learn is that your wit and words have better be quick and hit hard if you plan to come here and support BS conservative values. I’ll give you a friendly warning again - you’re already behind the 8 ball, as Adrina showed your ass yesterday, when you come here to defend a liar.

warning me...of what?

who...me?

i'm like the sweetest guy.

Yes you. I mean you don't have to go all xmas card/valentines day/gift list, but you could maybe say nice things about him once in awhile.

Not too often, you don't want to get him confused and starting to think you liked him or anything. Start small. Like; wow, that's a tiny little dic you got there.

You know, like that.

Yes you. I mean you don't have to go all xmas card/valentines day/gift list, but you could maybe say nice things about him once in awhile.

Not too often, you don't want to get him confused and starting to think you liked him or anything. Start small. Like; wow, that's a tiny little dic you got there.

You know, like that.

he's very nice when he inadvertently wishes death on all jews, white men and christians.

You know, like that.
You still trying to see his tits, rapey?

That's just his mental affliction floating to the top of the cesspit he uses for a brain.

i'm really blaming tik tok and social media and stuff. i'm actually very social media blind. I don't have a facebook account, i dont insta, no tik tok. i only got a twitter account a few months after it was bought by musk. even back when i first started posting here...what was it, myspace that was big i was never big on that kind of stuff. it might not be the only factor but i think it's making it easier.

i'm really blaming tik tok and social media and stuff. i'm actually very social media blind. I don't have a facebook account, i dont insta, no tik tok. i only got a twitter account a few months after it was bought by musk. even back when i first started posting here...what was it, myspace that was big i was never big on that kind of stuff. it might not be the only factor but i think it's making it easier.

I have a few bulletin boards accounts spread out around the 'net but other than that, nothing. I'm almost a luddite.

I have a few bulletin boards accounts spread out around the 'net but other than that, nothing. I'm almost a luddite.

I'm pretty well over that shit, too. Not totally, but largely.

This shithole could use some cleanin' up . . . .

Back