Alito on Recording

No doubt you're doing ok, just think how much better you'd be if you minused out Biden's economic policy, minus out 19% cumulative inflation over 3.5 years, high food prices, high gas prices, national debt and out of control spending. I think you'd be even better off.
Trump's pitiful response to COVID, tariffs etc were the biggest drivers of inflation.

Trump added $8T to the debt. Wants to add more if given the chance.

It is hilarious that you insist you're not a trumper but defend him constantly while bashing Biden.

Disgusting traitor.

No doubt you're doing ok, just think how much better you'd be if you minused out Biden's economic policy, minus out 19% cumulative inflation over 3.5 years, high food prices, high gas prices, national debt and out of control spending. I think you'd be even better off.
16.15% annual growth over 4 years is good growth. The annual growth over the previous 4 Trump years 2016-2020 was 9.35%

Don't take my word for it. Look at the numbers.

16.15% annual growth over 4 years is good growth. The annual growth over the previous 4 Trump years 2016-2020 was 9.35%

Don't take my word for it. Look at the numbers.
The market is doing exceptionally well in spite of Biden. When you look under the hood Boomers that saved and set themselves up for retirement are the ones in a position to take advantage of the markets. They also spend more
Trump's pitiful response to COVID, tariffs etc were the biggest drivers of inflation.
Wrong!
Trump added $8T to the debt. Wants to add more if given the chance.
Congress added 8t to the debt. Democrats gleefully spent that money so they could shut down their own economies.
It is hilarious that you insist you're not a trumper but defend him constantly while bashing Biden.

Disgusting traitor.
Facts are facts. If you stop including Trump in your narratives, well, just saying.

The market is doing exceptionally well in spite of Biden. When you look under the hood Boomers that saved and set themselves up for retirement are the ones in a position to take advantage of the markets. They also spend more

Wrong!

Congress added 8t to the debt. Democrats gleefully spent that money so they could shut down their own economies.

Facts are facts. If you stop including Trump in your narratives, well, just saying.

The economy slowed under Trump; his inept pandemic response ensured its collapse​

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...ic-response-ensured-its/mlite/?nxs-test=mlite

Wrong!

No, that is the truth. You support a traitor who blew up inflation with shitty tariffs and fiscal policy.

Trump's budget. The GOP approved. They were the tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations.

Yes facts are facts. Learn them. Instead of spouting propaganda traitor.

No, that is the truth. You support a traitor who blew up inflation with shitty tariffs and fiscal policy.

Trump's budget. The GOP approved. They were the tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations.

Yes facts are facts. Learn them. Instead of spouting propaganda traitor.
You are so full of shit your eyes are brown

There's that pesky chicken alt for the traitor.
Awwwwwewe more tears for mah TEA!

class, here on the left is a regirgitation of talking points. They like to spout "traitor" yet can't supply prof.

Squealing and squirming under the weight of their hypocrisy

Stamp your feet and shout!

class, here on the left is a regirgitation of talking points. They like to spout "traitor" yet can't supply prof.

The weakest, most insecure, whiny asses are the ones most attracted to trump. The ones who wonder how sock puppets work. Here they are before us on full display.

On 31st July 2019 Trump had a private meeting with Putin. Three days later Trump issued a request for a list of agents working for the US in other countries. In 2021 the CIA publicly reported that an unusually high number of those agents had been murdered or captured. During the search of Mar a Lago the FBI found more documents bearing the identity of US agents and informants.

Just look at the body-language when Putin likely reminded him who was bankrolling the Trump.org account from Moscow branch of Deutsch Direct (no US bank would touch the repeat-bankrupt).

MeetingPutin2.jpg

Trump later refused to talk about his ties with Russia under oath (he was trolled about this by Smirnoff Vodka advert you may recall).

If you're bored with pretend batshittery, try some light bedside reading material. It may be hard for you because the words are correctly spelled and with the capital letters in the right places.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/19/trump-russian-money-appeals-court-00153339

On 31st July 2019 Trump had a private meeting with Putin. Three days later Trump issued a request for a list of agents working for the US in other countries. In 2021 the CIA publicly reported that an unusually high number of those agents had been murdered or captured. During the search of Mar a Lago the FBI found more documents bearing the identity of US agents and informants.

Just look at the body-language when Putin likely reminded him who was bankrolling the Trump.org account from Moscow branch of Deutsch Direct (no US bank would touch the repeat-bankrupt).

View attachment 2357450

Trump later refused to talk about his ties with Russia under oath (he was trolled about this by Smirnoff Vodka advert you may recall).

If you're bored with pretend batshittery, try some light bedside reading material. It may be hard for you because the words are correctly spelled and with the capital letters in the right places.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/19/trump-russian-money-appeals-court-00153339
Um, I am of the belief that wizz is turned on by an image such as this. A weak ass white man genuflecting before someone more powerful, being submissive, cowering… I doubt he cares to listen to you or read your link. You’re a commie. Sorry, but that’s what he would’ve called you anyway.

Um, I am of the belief that wizz is turned on by an image such as this. A weak ass white man genuflecting before someone more powerful, being submissive, cowering… I doubt he cares to listen to you or read your link. You’re a commie. Sorry, but that’s what he would’ve called you anyway.
Yes, he won't bother checking if it's true. He certainly won't get to the bit when the press asked him what Putin said and he replied 'It's none of your business.'

He won't tell us about the Russian spy Natalia Veselnitskaya meeting with Don the Dumber and Jared Kushner at Trump Tower while she was already indicted in 2019 on a separate obstruction of justice charge related to a money laundering plot.

He won't tell us that Roger Stone boasted of working with WikiLeaks to obtain Clinton emails -- and Stone even went so far as to acknowledge that Russia was the one leaking them.

He certainly won't mention the quote from Russian state television host Olga Skabeeva. "As always, our candidate (Trump) doesn't let us down, we need to support him."

And you’ll put our nation in imminent peril voting for a cognitively challenged individual who should be confined to a nursing home.
Yet you will vote for a convicted Felon.

I agree it's a shitty choice an old guy who loves his country and surrounds himself with qualified people, vs an old guy who loves himself and surrounds himself with criminals.

I agree it's a shitty choice an old guy who loves his country and surrounds himself with qualified people, vs an old guy who loves himself and surrounds himself with criminals.
Also fitting he works in fast food, his guy only eats fast food.

Poor @icanhelp1

You think he works at MickyD's? Maybe...I was thinking Wendi's myself.
I mean, I think he works at one of the knock-off versions like McDowell’s in Coming to America. They still do it all like their namesake though.

Wrong!

Open 24 hours?

Do you also do funnel cakes? I would hope you used a different fryer for that…I would imagine some of the potato taste would be in the oil.

Facts indeed are facts and you rarely understand them. But again, it’s your freedom! Free to be stupid.

We have many issues that require solutions. Those solutions rarely (if ever) come from todays Republican’ts. All they are interested in positioning themselves on the Orange Jesus’s reality show hoping they get aren’t the one he sends home early. Who needs to accomplish anything, it’s better to throw a bunch of junk out there because it’s all about ratings. They probably share screenshots of their view counts with him, kissing up. Maybe they still filter that stuff through Coke Jr just like they did on the tv show.

But it sure is comical seeing how completely wrong you are and your other “friends” are. We still are sure you have multiple handles, which you won’t come right out and deny. Who knows if they really aren’t all you. If so you should really get some professional help.

Thanks for the laugh at your expense. We are rarely laughing with you, usually just laughing at you. Society sure does love a fool and you fit that role well.

DING Funnel cake up!

This video will explain to a certain degree why Trump’s felony convictions may be short lived. However the unethical behavior of the DA’s office will allow the democrats to falsely use felon in their political campaign advertisements.

This video will explain to a certain degree why Trump’s felony convictions may be short lived. However the unethical behavior of the DA’s office will allow the democrats to falsely use felon in their political campaign advertisements.

One would have to think that if the DA did something unethical Trump’s attorneys would have made a motion about it.

Ohhh, evidence from an overly biased source, how lovely. Also like how you say “may be” short lived.

He has all the money that the MAGA lemmings can shell out to pay for top notch attorneys… so top notch they drop the ball repeatedly. Few want to represent this guy.

He is a criminal. He has always been a criminal. Just because he has an (R) after his name currently….but you know you are a suck up.

DING Hash browns!

Back