"Annie needs help" (Comic Book Version)

Shame she has to perform on the toilet! I’ve never seen public toilets and sex as great bedfellows.

I know people love her incredible(if a bit unrealistic) body, but i think he's just as hot. LOVE the cock you've given him. And while I get that the bathroom can be less than ideal comfort-wise, if I had had the opportunity in high school, we'd have been sneaking to that bathroom so I could straddle him and ride him daily! So ignore anyone complaining, I think you have an incredible thing going here!

I wasn’t really complaining, but I just hope he gets her somewhere more comfortable before he gets that lovely cock inside her!
I agree that this is an incredible thing going on here!

I know people love her incredible(if a bit unrealistic) body, but i think he's just as hot. LOVE the cock you've given him. And while I get that the bathroom can be less than ideal comfort-wise, if I had had the opportunity in high school, we'd have been sneaking to that bathroom so I could straddle him and ride him daily! So ignore anyone complaining, I think you have an incredible thing going here!

Thank you very much for your comments. Really glad that you like him and, above all, that you like the story. Enjoy it!

As for whether the characters are realistic or not, for me that's the least of it. The important thing is to make them believable, even if they are exaggerated in some aspects.

Look. Let's think about her. Her extremely sensual aspect is what generates the tension that is the engine of the story. After all, this is about eroticism, isn't it?

Look at the illustration I created this afternoon. If she were a normal person, it wouldn't work. But precisely because she is the way she is, many of us wonder, what has she gotten herself into? Or rather, what has Tim gotten her into?

All in all, it's much more fun that way. We can leave the realism to the notaries.

From the set 06.jpg

I completely agree. I'm sorry, my comment about realism was not meant to be negative, though it definitely was. It's all about the fantasy, and I've definitely been fantasizing plenty about her body. Both about the fun I would have if I had her body, and the fun I would have playing with her body!

I completely agree. I'm sorry, my comment about realism was not meant to be negative, though it definitely was. It's all about the fantasy, and I've definitely been fantasizing plenty about her body. Both about the fun I would have if I had her body, and the fun I would have playing with her body!
That's really cool :love:

Back