Annoncing my poem! You jey!

Sara Crewe said:
Oh, hello Sara. How are you? Good. Excellent. Have a good day? You did? Great. Me? I'm a trifle...how might I say it..bored out of my fucking tree. Yep. I am. Yeah. Yeah. I've hear the 'only boring people are bored' line before. I think non-boring people can be bored though if stuck in boring situation over which they have no control. That's me right now. And my damn throat is still sore so I will probably have to go see the doctor who is damn cute but that doesn't make up for the fact that he is still a doctor and I don't want to go see him. Ah, screw it...I am no fun to talk to. I am going to have a drink.

A hex on all of you for having something better to do at this exact moment besides entertaining me.

You need to mumble this aloud while walking past the bus stop ( they have buses in the great white north right? probably pulled by dogs or something) anyway
dressed in two different colored socks, a tattered house dress, and a red bozo fright wig.

wrap a bottle of snapple in a paper bag and every once in a while take a hit off it, wince and scream " Thank ya Jesus for thy blessings'
or in your case " Tank Jesus eh?"

Amazing how much better you'll feel

:cool:

Tathagata said:
You need to mumble this aloud while walking past the bus stop ( they have buses in the great white north right? probably pulled by dogs or something) anyway
dressed in two different colored socks, a tattered house dress, and a red bozo fright wig.

wrap a bottle of snapple in a paper bag and every once in a while take a hit off it, wince and scream " Thank ya Jesus for thy blessings'

Just another morning in Beantown, eh? I'll be seeing the delights of a city again after three years. I won't know how to act.

Angeline said:
Just another morning in Beantown, eh? I'll be seeing the delights of a city again after three years. I won't know how to act.
Don't go all giddy. If you're not careful the squeegie gangs will mob you and clean your glasses, they target giddy people.

champagne1982 said:
Don't go all giddy. If you're not careful the squeegie gangs will mob you and clean your glasses, they target giddy people.

I have been known to give the squeegie guys money if their rap is poetic enough. One guy came up to my window and rapped about the state of race relations in America with such power and grace I gave him a $20 (which I could ill afford). He said "you crazy girl," but really he was great. It was worth that and much more. And he didn't snot up my windshield with his squeegie, either.

Angeline said:

Just keep saying " How about them Sox huh?"

Manny tipping his cap last night was priceless

Angeline said:
I have been known to give the squeegie guys money if their rap is poetic enough. One guy came up to my window and rapped about the state of race relations in America with such power and grace I gave him a $20 (which I could ill afford). He said "you crazy girl," but really he was great. It was worth that and much more. And he didn't snot up my windshield with his squeegie, either.

I did that to a wino in Kenmore Square who kept telling me how he'd seen all the greats play at fenway.
Told these great stories and I'd always give him 10 bucks
( that was 20 years ago, 10 bucks could buy 4 bottles of MD20/20)

I'd see him like every 3 or 4 weeks and he never remembred me apparently, but I'd always get him started on baseball and he'd get all animated and start telling stories.

hmmmmm
and here i am telling stories...
pass the Wild Irish Rose

Tathagata said:
I did that to a wino in Kenmore Square who kept telling me how he'd seen all the greats play at fenway.
Told these great stories and I'd always give him 10 bucks
( that was 20 years ago, 10 bucks could buy 4 bottles of MD20/20)

I'd see him like every 3 or 4 weeks and he never remembred me apparently, but I'd always get him started on baseball and he'd get all animated and start telling stories.

hmmmmm
and here i am telling stories...
pass the Wild Irish Rose

People like him and my guy are worth their weight in gold. There's so many of them wandering around, wholly unappreciated. Except by poets and mad people or um mad poet people.

<passes you the bottle>

:kiss:

Tathagata said:

They'd just think I was one my relatives visiting from down east. Their Irish accents get thicker when they're drunk or when more than ten of them gather in the same room.

Angeline said:
People like him and my guy are worth their weight in gold. There's so many of them wandering around, wholly unappreciated. Except by poets and mad people or um mad poet people.

<passes you the bottle>

this tastes like lipstick
which is an improvement

Sara Crewe said:
They'd just think I was one my relatives visiting from down east. Their Irish accents get thicker when they're drunk or when more than ten of them gather in the same room.

accents?
who has an accent?
fa gawds sake

Tathagata said:
accents?
who has an accent?
fa gawds sake

In just two weeks, eagleyez will be in the heart of Soprano land. I don't know what'll freak him out more: the accents or the traffic. Well or maybe my mommy. :D

Angeline said:
In just two weeks, eagleyez will be in the heart of Soprano land. I don't know what'll freak him out more: the accents or the traffic. Well or maybe my mommy. :D

he'll get the accents
its like maine only faster and harsher
with lots of hand gestures and crotch grabbing

i'm betting on traffic
i think the mommy and he will adore each other
;)

Tathagata said:
he'll get the accents
its like maine only faster and harsher
with lots of hand gestures and crotch grabbing

i'm betting on traffic
i think the mommy and he will adore each other
;)

I think you should clarify who is grabbing whose crotch...for safety's sake.

Sara Crewe said:
I don't but uh...you and Ange have 'em.

we used to speak the kings english...but it was too slow and there weren't enough curse words

so we changed it
:D

Tathagata said:
we used to speak the kings english...but it was too slow and there weren't enough curse words

so we changed it
:D

Don't kid yourself. Have you not watched the silent films of Queen Victoria mouthing, "No fucking way!" on Youtube? Right after that she give the camera the finger and flips up her dress to expose the full royal moon.

Sara Crewe said:
Don't kid yourself. Have you not watched the silent films of Queen Victoria mouthing, "No fucking way!" on Youtube? Right after that she give the camera the finger and flips up her dress to expose the full royal moon.

oh so she was from Boston too?

I'm back from my diplomatic mission / Viking procurement raid on the west coast.

I have shiny things. Anyone interested in the emerald and ruby encrusted head of St. Ferdibald of Ulm?

I also took a tour of the temple ruins at Hudibrastia and well, security was lax, particularly around the great statue of Misquamacus, their resident patron god of coffee tables. I don't think the deity will mind that the grapefruit-sized faceted aquamarine, which was set rather firmly in his icon's navel, is now a very high-quality artificial stone...

How are the shenanigans coming along?

bijou

unpredictablebijou said:
I'm back from my diplomatic mission / Viking procurement raid on the west coast.

I have shiny things. Anyone interested in the emerald and ruby encrusted head of St. Ferdibald of Ulm?

I also took a tour of the temple ruins at Hudibrastia and well, security was lax, particularly around the great statue of Misquamacus, their resident patron god of coffee tables. I don't think the deity will mind that the grapefruit-sized faceted aquamarine, which was set rather firmly in his icon's navel, is now a very high-quality artificial stone...

How are the shenanigans coming along?

bijou

You don't know me...but I am frequently wandering around or "off" to find shiny things....now that emerald and ruby encrusted head of St. Feribald of Ulm does interest me (looks on dreamily)...These jewels are the birthstones of myself and my only sister! What is the price you ask, bijou?

*holds myself back from wandering off to find more shiny things*

poppy1963 said:
You don't know me...but I am frequently wandering around or "off" to find shiny things....now that emerald and ruby encrusted head of St. Feribald of Ulm does interest me (looks on dreamily)...These jewels are the birthstones of myself and my only sister! What is the price you ask, bijou?

*holds myself back from wandering off to find more shiny things*

Let's not talk money. Let's talk... favors.

And of course slavish devotion to Her Most High Nymph of Shenanigans, in the dust of whose feet are the fairy sparkles of the cosmos.

If you like shiny things, you might also want to see my 87-carat table-cut amethyst. Won it in a card game a few years ago. Trick sleeves...

bijou

Back