Any of you motherfuckers move

Okay.
I've had fun.
It's been great.
A blast,all that crap.

Next time can ya make sure the dunny paper is more than 1 ply,the fridge is stocked with elcheapo premixed bourbon and coke cans and can you keep the animal noises down to a dull roar?
My head hurts.

Thanks for playin.

nighnigh.
:kiss:

MissTaken said:
Now where is that lady with the flogger and the violet wand?

;)

Over here, dear! :)

Morning cym, Risia! Do I get points for attemping to preserve the culture during our brilliant coup? (I hope so, I really dig the Marchoness title.)

:D

We having a war? Cool, take that Austess prisoner and bring her to me.

Silverlily said:
Alright, nobody move, I've got a flogger in one hand and a violet wand in the other. Move and I won't use them!
OK, let me get this straight. You had a flogger in one hand, and a violet wand in the other. You bring your own electricity too, or are you going to use ours? And, you know you may need one of those converters, depending on how far you have traveled. Either that, or one LONG ASS extension cord. If you are gonna go out invading, you have to plan ahead.

But, on the other hand, if you have no electricity, you turn it around, and you now have a flogger in one hand and a really mean looking whip in the other.

And, I now suppose the invasion is all over, and the dust has settled? Because this is still called the BDSM forum, I assume the invasion failed? I mean, I would expect the name to be changed to the GB West, or something. Oh, and you know how they are. They would probably paint the walls some bright color, too. They are all so damn cheery over there.

I had to edit for this addition. I have a violet wand, too. If I were to defend against this invasion with it, just think how that would look. Some sort of Star Wars looking thing, I would guess. All sorts of sparks and colored lightning. So, do two wands make it right? Sounds like fun, anyway.

Last edited:
DVS said:

Oh, and you know how they are. They would probably paint the walls some bright color, too. They are all so damn cheery over there.

Well, I suppose a nice shade of red would do ... but then we might just miss the blood splatters.

Since when are you guys not cheerful?
I seriously doubt we'd be interested in the walls. (Walls?) But I'd change the name to the Dungeon.
There's something so sterile about the name 'BDSM board.'

You know, I didn't think of that. If the invasion failed, then there are surely some would be invaders naked and tied in various lewd positions throughout the room. An interesting thought. It makes one think the invasion never really had plans to succeed. And the walls wouldn't be painted, but your behinds maybe? And red does seem like a nice color, doesn't it.

Yes, that is a cheery picture, isn't it.

"The invasion never really had plans to succeed."?

Those are my plans you're talking about and I *always* plan on succeeding. Besides, I didn't fail. It came to an equitable agreement.
Now, it is possible that a few of my troops may have wandered off into the woods but that was of their own volition and not part of any settlement RisiaSkye, cym, or myself reached.

ok, you got me

DVS said:
If I were to defend against this invasion with it, just think how that would look. Some sort of Star Wars looking thing, I would guess. All sorts of sparks and colored lightning. So, do two wands make it right? Sounds like fun, anyway.

Damn, makes me wish I actually had a violet wand. (I do have a flogger though, and a paddle, and a crop.) I'm more into biting and bruising.

Nice to meet you, btw.
:)

MzChrista said:
We having a war? Cool, take that Austess prisoner and bring her to me.

I didn't do nothin.
I was here,the whole time,behind the couch.

It was all Nevers fault.

Didn't I tell you hun?
MzChrista is the new training officer. I heard she was especially good at motivating those with cold feet on the battlefield. Why, just a few weeks under her complete supervision you'll forget that couch is even there and charge to victory.

Now, go on. She's not nearly as scary as you think.

Re: ok, you got me

Silverlily said:

Damn, makes me wish I actually had a violet wand. (I do have a flogger though, and a paddle, and a crop.) I'm more into biting and bruising.

Nice to meet you, btw.
:)

So, Silverlily, are you submitting to the failure of your invasion? You know I love when someone submits to me. And, are you going to bring AusTess, sexy-girl and the others with you? This could turn into quite a nice little submission party (and I ain't talkin' about submitting a story).
Oh, if the rest don't come, I think you will do nicely. And, I do have a violet wand. Bring your flogger, paddle and crop, and we will see what we come up with.

Oh, I think this is a very nice way to meet! A very nice way, in deed.

----------

Oh, and don't think I forgot you, miss "Duchess of the BDSM Board". You think that new status removes you from submitting? Did you read the fine print of that paper you signed. Better check it again. Now, where can I plug this wand in?

If i have cold feet it's cos i dont have my uggies on.

And the only thing i wanna charge,is that new pair of boots to my Visa.

Re: Re: ok, you got me

DVS said:
So, Silverlily, are you submitting to the failure of your invasion?

I wouldn't call it a failure really, we are on top after all.

AusTess said:
If i have cold feet it's cos i dont have my uggies on.

I saw those uggies. You won't need 'em. I think you will be warm, soon enough.

But, look at what I have here (temptingly waves VISA card, in the air)

Re: Re: ok, you got me

DVS:
"Oh, and don't think I forgot you, miss "Duchess of the BDSM Board". You think that new status removes you from submitting? Did you read the fine print of that paper you signed. Better check it again. Now, where can I plug this wand in?"

Grab your ankles and your humble sub will plug it in for you. I'd bet you'd be a hit next Forth of July with violet sparks bursting from your ass. :)

Back