Any of you motherfuckers move

AusTess:
"Is that like,an unlimited Visa?"

No, it's a green card hun. You too can be a fabulous Australian mail-order bride.

Australian mail order bride?

Well I'll be buggered.
Is there NOTHING you cant get online?

Never said:
AusTess:
"Is that like,an unlimited Visa?"

No, it's a green card hun. You too can be a fabulous Australian mail-order bride.

Bride? Well, we'll talk.

Sure sweetie, it is unlimited. I just checked. You come with me, and you can charge, charge, charge. But, first...

AusTess said:
Australian mail order bride?

Well I'll be buggered.

Buggered? Now you are talking my language!

Hold on, while I remove this wand from my own ass, then we'll talk.

DVS said:

Bride? Well, we'll talk.

Sure sweetie, it is unlimited. I just checked. You come with me, and you can charge, charge, charge. But, first...

But first?

There's ALWAYS a catch,aint there?

AusTess said:

But first?

There's ALWAYS a catch,aint there?

Now, do you think you would get an unlimited VISA card for nothing?

Trust me, sweetie. You will love it.

DVS said:

Now, do you think you would get an unlimited VISA card for nothing?

Trust me, sweetie. You will love it.

Last time someone said that?

We were on a rollercoaster.

he ended the ride with my lunch in his lap.

You know, I was writing a story, and then this thread started heating up (literally). I've lost my train of thought. I have a feeling the story is going to take a sexy little turn.

All that talk of me spewin in your lap IS kinda erotic,aint it?
*Blinks sweetly*

AusTess said:

Last time someone said that?

We were on a rollercoaster.

he ended the ride with my lunch in his lap.

The land down under AND a rollercoaster? Wow, that must be some ride.

Oh, we eat AFTER we play. OK?

When you say play,You dont mean like,monopoly,scrabble or Trivial Pursuit,right?

AusTess said:
When you say play,You dont mean like,monopoly,scrabble or Trivial Pursuit,right?
Well, there might be some pursuit involved. but I don't think either of us will consider it trivial, if you know what I mean.
And it is best you don't know everything that is planned. Just keep that unlimited VISA in the back of your mind.

Trust me (like you've never heard that line before)

Uhuh.
But i kinda like to know what i'm agreein to before i agree to it.

*Eyes the card*

AusTess said:
Uhuh.
But i kinda like to know what i'm agreein to before i agree to it.

(looking for an electrical outlet) Have you ever seen how a violet wand works, sweetie? You can keep those sexy shoes on, if you like.

Why do i not think of magicians when you say wand?

I'll take my shoes off.
They are wet.

What am i saying?
*Backs quickly towards the door*

See.
GBers and BDSMers.. together in harmony.
DVS, why don't you explain to those not in the know what a wand is.

AusTess said:
Why do i not think of magicians when you say wand?
I do like to think there is some magic involved, if you know what I mean.

AusTess said:
I'll take my shoes off.
They are wet.
Not that I mind you taking your shoes off, but why are they wet? Are you a little excited, maybe?

They are wet cos i peed myself in fright.

Now stop wavin that thing around like that.

Never,i shoulda listened to you when you said they were all twisted freaks.

Never said:
See.
GBers and BDSMers.. together in harmony.
DVS, why don't you explain to those not in the know what a wand is.
Well, at the threat of scaring someone off...

A violet wand is powered by AC current, but has a converter inside which then converts the AC to static electricity. Static electricity is even safer than DC (TENS units), but it can be thought of as more powerful because lightning is static electicity. And, you have surely been shocked by static electricity at a door knob, after walking on a carpet. In the night, you can see the spark and it looks like a small lightning bolt.

The violet wand has attachments that are like large clear lightbulbs, and you can see the sparks inside when it is turned on. It is also a nice light show, because you can see the little lightning bolts inside these clear globes, and it seems move evil than it really is. It can be turned up, for the hard core players, but, it is not going to damage the body, except it can cause discomfort (pain). I personally like the variations of the attachments and the sensitivity levels. It can be anything from a tickle to a kind of bee sting feeling.

Another thing I like about my violet wand is it has what is called a body attachment. It has a small metal plate I put inside my belt, so it is in constant contact with my body. Then any part of my body will conduct the current from the wand. This means my fingers produce the electrical sting, my tongue (and other apendeges), or anything metal I hold in my hand. A simple fork or spoon can be used for play, this way. I just love it for giving oral sex to a woman. A mild setting on the wand and we both get a charge from it.

Yes, I do call it magic in a way. Sure, it can cause pain. You can even brand someone with a wand set at high intensity. It can also be used to start fire play because of the visible spark it produces.

But, it can also be set to lightly tickle the sensitive parts of a woman, and send her tingling, into sweet la la land.

Have I said too much? Am I all alone on this thread, now?

AusTess said:
Shit.

I dont know whether i'm terrified or horny.
Why don't you wait until I tie your naked body spead eagle to the bed and let my electrified tongue explore your body, before you decide.

*Wrinkles nose*
Did you say tied?

I freak out when i cant move my arms and legs.

AusTess said:
*Wrinkles nose*
Did you say tied?

I freak out when i cant move my arms and legs.
Well, OK. We will do it your way. I'm flexible.

Are you claustrophobic? So am I.

Back