Anyone for cleeks?

Tatelou said:
Did someone mention male members? Where are they at? Lou
Well, since you asked, my male member's where it's been for years, in a state of extreme disuse atrophy. :(

RF

Rumple Foreskin said:
my male member's where it's been for years, in a state of extreme disuse atrophy. :( RF

Awww, you need to give it some exercise. A five mile run, maybe?
20 lengths of your local pool? Just don't forget the ID tag, you never know where it might end up.

In the spirit of this thread I am now obliged to hurl an insult in your direction: quit complaining you whiney moaner and take the matter in hand.

Lou

Loulou, belle,

I'm breaking "old" Gauche's rule, in delight - no insult.

*I* want to play with your puppies! MathGirl wouldn't know where to begin; I know all there is to know about pups (and kitties too).

purring, Purrditta :heart:

(luuuuvvvvvvvvv the AV, said so on another thread)

Please do, I've got a couple of fine specimens. They love to be petted and kissed. ;)

My kitty loves lots of attention, too. I hope yours is very willing to be stroked.

Sussing and mewing, Lou-lou. :heart:

Woo woo, Lou=lou!

Right-O! Let's get our pups and kitties together.

(Byeee, boys!)

Purrrrrrrrrrditta :devil:

Yep, we're off to find a nice cosy corner.

Catch ya later, fellas.

Lascivious Lou-lou :devil:

#^&^*&^&^%&##@@!!

What the hell is wrong with you people? I sent a couple of back stabbing PMs last night and have had no replies. What a bunch of knuckleheaded limp dicks.
MG
Ps. Harumph
Pps. Up yours

knuckleheads

MathGirl said:
What the hell is wrong with you people? I sent a couple of back stabbing PMs last night and have had no replies. What a bunch of knuckleheaded limp dicks.
MG
Ps. Harumph
Pps. Up yours

Math,
Check your anatomy. Dicks do indeed have heads, which might be limp; but, I've never heard of a Dick with knuckles, you pseudoscientific psycho. Knuckles on dicks just plain freaky.

anatomically,
Sailor

Re: knuckleheads

sailorm72003 said:
I've never heard of a Dick with knuckles, you pseudoscientific psycho. Knuckles on dicks just plain freaky.
Just like a dick to say because he's never heard of it it's freaky. My sextoy shop has dicks with knuckles and a variety of bendable and otherwise adjustable didoes, knucklehead. The male species is simply behind in its evolution.

Harumphing right behind the brat,

Perdita

(Wow, did I luck out meeting that bricklayer, or what?)

Rumple Foreskin said:
IMHO, that kinda depends on whether you want to get laid by a brick.

RF
Oh, was that what you used to knock out your last girlfriend so you could hump her, back in 1932?

As I've heard Rumple complain, "You lay a few bricks, they don't call you a bricklayer. Just suck one little cock, though........"
MG

Rumple Foreskin said:
IMHO, that kinda depends on whether you want to get laid by a brick.
Yeah well I'd rather get laid by a bimboy with bricks for brains than a rumply old skinhead dick who my old gran wouldn't look at twice.

Perdita :mad:

MathGirl said:
Perdita dear, if you had a living grandmother, she'd have to be at least 110. Respectfully, MG
Your calculation is correct, MidGet. So, how old would your gran be? 29?

Cordially, Perdita

perdita said:
Your calculation is correct, MidGet. So, how old would your gran be? 29?
No, dear. A bit older than that but still but a fraction of your vererable anos.
MG
Ps. I almost complimented Gauchie on starting this thread, because it was his first good idea. I didn't, though. His ego might get inflated to where he thinks he might someday have another one.

Last edited:
You used a smilie! That's against the rules! Shenanigans on you! Take the Swede out back and spank her. :mad:

I'm not sure I wanna play this game. Things get bitchy enough at the best of times ... and that's just the guys.

MathGirl said:
Jesus Christ! What the hell got a burr under your saddle, Li'l Buckaroo?
MG

Trust MG to come up with a reply. Unfortunately all replies fall into the following categories:

1. diabolical
2. anatomical
3. bestial
4. malevolent
5. mathematical

6. Just plain mean!

Re: Woo woo, Lou=lou!

perdita said:
Right-O! Let's get our pups and kitties together.

(Byeee, boys!)

Purrrrrrrrrrditta :devil:

Obviously need to get the SPCA involved with you two preverts...

The_Fool said:
Trust MG to come up with a reply. Unfortunately all replies fall into the following categories:
1. diabolical
2. anatomical
3. bestial
4. malevolent
5. mathematical
6. Just plain mean!
And all well within the spirit and letter of this thread. Come to the party, dear.
MG

destinie21 said:
Oh fool thy name doth suit thee well

the government allows black and or blue pen
charturse is brilliant yellow green and would likely be illegible.

See what happens when you let liberals into a government?

See...MBP could change pen ink to chartruese and no one would know the difference....

Back