Anyone for cleeks?

Lauren.Hynde said:
You used a smilie! That's against the rules! Shenanigans on you! Take the Swede out back and spank her. :mad:

You are just saying that so someone will think you need to be spanked too. The difference is, you KNOW you would like it....

But your ti..um..er..bo...eh...breasts are just fine where they are...

Re: #^&^*&^&^%&##@@!!

MathGirl said:
What the hell is wrong with you people? I sent a couple of back stabbing PMs last night and have had no replies. What a bunch of knuckleheaded limp dicks.
MG
Ps. Harumph
Pps. Up yours

What's the matter with you girl, I've responded haven't I??

Now come on talk dear and stab properly, before I'm compelled to shall we say disclose all, hehe!! Umm if I haven't already.

Re: Re: Woo woo, Lou=lou!

The_Fool said:
Obviously need to get the SPCA involved with you two preverts...

You freakin' lame brain. OBVIOUSLY we were talking about tits and cunts. It doesn't take much mental power to see through the code, or are you just sexually inhibited?

Lou

Re: Re: Re: Woo woo, Lou=lou!

Tatelou said:
You freakin' lame brain. OBVIOUSLY we were talking about tits and cunts. It doesn't take much mental power to see through the code, or are you just sexually inhibited?

Lou

Don't know about tits and cunts, I've got a boner over puppies and pussy's myself, and I'm sexually inhibited, sod all wrong with that is there.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Woo woo, Lou=lou!

pop_54 said:
Don't know about tits and cunts, I've got a boner over puppies and pussy's myself, and I'm sexually inhibited, sod all wrong with that is there.

Haha! You, sexually inhibited? I think not. You don't fool me with your sweet natured talk.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woo woo, Lou=lou!

Tatelou said:
Haha! You, sexually inhibited? I think not. You don't fool me with your sweet natured talk.

Hmmmmmm I don't even fool myself with it:D

Hey Lauren, you sexy eurotrash bitch-

Let's explore the carnal sisterhood of Venus behind the Literotica dumpster overflowing with Gauchecritic's cryptic incomprehesible one-liners. We'll be plenty comfortable on my huge carpet of relentlesss diatribes- only the best for you, baby.

-Victor

P.S. That wasn't me you made out with last time. I've never been to "Spago".

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woo woo, Lou=lou!

pop_54 said:
Hmmmmmm I don't even fool myself with it:D

Yeah, I thought as much. ;)

I have a hard time with this insults stuff, I'm much more comfortable flirting... so...
*Switches to flirt mode*

Would you like to play with my puppies, Pops? (I know, not original, but it's late) :p

Lou :rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woo woo, Lou=lou!

Tatelou said:
Would you like to play with my puppies, Pops? (I know, not original, but it's late) :p

Ach, sod that for a lark, I'm off to bed. You'll have to be quicker off the mark next time.
Harumph! (Am I allowed a 'harumph'?)

Lou

Heyyyyyyyyyy

gauchecritic said:
Step back dad. Leave it.

Gauche

Fuck off son, I never stepped back from an invite like that in my life, how the freek do you think you happened.

Hey girls, I'm Free!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woo woo, Lou=lou!

Tatelou said:
Ach, sod that for a lark, I'm off to bed. You'll have to be quicker off the mark next time.
Harumph! (Am I allowed a 'harumph'?)

Lou

Dear you can Harrumph as much as you like while I check your puppies out, I like it noisey.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woo woo, Lou=lou!

pop_54 said:
Dear you can Harrumph as much as you like while I check your puppies out, I like it noisey.

Ok, maybe we'll pick up where we left off tomorrow. I'm harumphing my way to bed now.

Lou-lou :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Woo woo, Lou=lou!

Tatelou said:

Lou

Freakin' lame brain? You finally noticed? Why do you think I go by The Fool, dahling. As for sexually inhibited, If I am it is only because you aren't sexuall exhibited. Despite that slight show of undergarment. Obviously a tease...

As for tits and cunts, they make the absolute best snack....So where's yours?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woo woo, Lou=lou!

Tatelou said:
Ok, maybe we'll pick up where we left off tomorrow. I'm harumphing my way to bed now.

Lou-lou :kiss:

If you need a hand hrumphing to bed just give a shout dear:D

Hey Blue, you sexy west coast art-school intelectual-

You're so cool you're ice. Let's sound-proof the walls of my room with diatribes and lock ourselves in there until we figure out the hidden meaning of Gauchecritic's one-liners using only our tongues.

- Lauren

PS: Whoever she was, she sure knows a thing or two about the carnal sisterhood. :catroar:

Pops, won't your hand be busy with something else tonight?

No shit!

I here Durtgurl keeps trying to teach her how to rite all good and proper but as a secratarry she cant do a thing but sit and pruve the existince of parrallell lions

I'm serial

It's called 'respect', dummy.

The_Fool said:
Freakin' lame brain? You finally noticed? Why do you think I go by The Fool, dahling. As for sexually inhibited, If I am it is only because you aren't sexuall exhibited. Despite that slight show of undergarment. Obviously a tease...

As for tits and cunts, they make the absolute best snack....So where's yours?

Oh, I thought you just called yourself 'The Fool' because you enjoyed acting silly. Now I know it's because you are silly and stupid.

Even if I am a tease, what's it to you? Only the 'big' boys get to see more than just a glimpse of my undies. You have to earn it from me, buster.

Lou

Back