Anyone from the UK?

Good evening everyone, I feel like I’m interrupting an ongoing conversation so apologies if that is the case. I’m new to the site and wanted to put up a post to say hello. Being uk based I’m hoping this is a sensible place to start on here.
Hello... welcome! If you backtrack through some random pages, you might get the gist of what this thread's about... not for everyone but we're a friendly bunch...

Good evening everyone, I feel like I’m interrupting an ongoing conversation so apologies if that is the case. I’m new to the site and wanted to put up a post to say hello. Being uk based I’m hoping this is a sensible place to start on here.
Hello 😊
Welcome to the thread. Don’t be silly, you’re not interrupting anything. I’m not new and I don’t know what’s going on half the time!! Just jump in and have fun 🤩

Hello... welcome! If you backtrack through some random pages, you might get the gist of what this thread's about... not for everyone but we're a friendly bunch...
Thanks, I looked over the last couple of pages but was just left confused, I’ll try looking further back.

I’m based on the Wirral, people sometimes look at me blank faced when I say that, so in the North West, near Liverpool. Based on the last few pages I should say I grew up in the south and worked in London too.
lovely lighthouse on the Wirral. can't beat a lighthouse... mainly as they are very sturdy

Back