Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Another 5 star story!! I need to shop at a different store....

Thank you for all the comments. This picture goes good with my “Student Aid” story. Please read and rate that story…it needs help getting to 4.5 or hot status. Gives me encouragement.

Do you like the glossy lipstick?
I have always spent at least an hour every morning apply makeup and doing my hair.
Guys seemed to have a thing for glossy lipstick…comments?
Tell us april do you like to make rings with your pretty, glossy lipstick?

LOVE YOUR STORY very much wish it was me. I LOVE reading your stories sweetheart. Please post more. 💘😍💝😘😋

Oh how I would love to have you climb into the back seat of my pickup truck. Sliding the zipper of your dress down and unhooking your bra while you straddle my lap. . .

Sorry, slipped into a perverted daydream there. Great stories. Great pics. If I could ask for anything, it would be more of the current you.

Recent picture with regards to a story I am working on.
Steve is a younger divorced man that likes to take control. He is always asking me to dress sexy for him. Since we always meet at his place and only when my husband is out of town I Like to please him. I wear things for him that I have never wore for my husband.

Steve is a younger divorced man that likes to take control. He is always asking me to dress sexy for him. Since we always meet at his place and only when my husband is out of town I Like to please him. I wear things for him that I have never wore for my husband.
Beautiful. I would love to you in that too.

I know that lingerie gets Steve's motor running ... And mine too! So Sexy

Sexy outfit and I can't wait to read your story. All your writing is fantastic and so is your body!

Lucky dude this Steve. Great view, ass and lingerie!

Looks really good.

I have several outfits that I bought just to please Steve. Never wear them for my husband. Husband recently saw a pair of thigh boots in my closet and asked about them. Wondered why he never saw me wearing them. Little does he know I wear them at Steve’s request lol. Any sexy outfits in your wife’s closet that she has never wore for you???

I have several outfits that I bought just to please Steve. Never wear them for my husband. Husband recently saw a pair of thigh boots in my closet and asked about them. Wondered why he never saw me wearing them. Little does he know I wear them at Steve’s request lol. Any sexy outfits in your wife’s closet that she has never wore for you???
Haha sadly my story is different. There are several outfits in her closet she never wears for me… and I bought them for her!

I bought outfits for my then wife all the time .. At time of divorce still had tags on them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lucky Steve. Look forward to seeing more outfits.

Back