Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Hello,
New story has just been posted “Aunt Aprils Revenge” About when my nephew came to spend a week with us and the unexpected happened.
https://literotica.com/s/aunt-aprils-revenge

Please have a read and be sure to rate it well if you enjoy the story.
Here are a couple of story related pictures.
I enjoy reading your comments.
You are absolutely spectacular. Can’t wait to read your stories. I just stumbled onto this thread tonight and am super impressed

I started to write these stories as it was very therapeutic for me to get them out. As you will read I had a turbulent youth that just continued on into adulthood. I soon discovered that posting these stories for the world to read was such a turn on also. The idea of total strangers reading my deepest secrets is such a turn on for me. I am a very private and shy person. I live in this make-believe world where I am the good wife, good daughter, good friend, etc…But there has always been something brewing within me. I crave excitement, an adrenalin rush, I want more…but I always try and suppress it. At a young age I was repeatedly told by my evil older sister and my bitchy mother that I was ugly. As a result I grew up with and even to this day have low self esteem. Boys and men picked up on this. I often had a hard time turning men away…I was always surprised that they liked me.
Enough for today…hope you enjoy my stories. This picture kind of fits how I feel.
A

I started to write these stories as it was very therapeutic for me to get them out. As you will read I had a turbulent youth that just continued on into adulthood. I soon discovered that posting these stories for the world to read was such a turn on also. The idea of total strangers reading my deepest secrets is such a turn on for me. I am a very private and shy person. I live in this make-believe world where I am the good wife, good daughter, good friend, etc…But there has always been something brewing within me. I crave excitement, an adrenalin rush, I want more…but I always try and suppress it. At a young age I was repeatedly told by my evil older sister and my bitchy mother that I was ugly. As a result I grew up with and even to this day have low self esteem. Boys and men picked up on this. I often had a hard time turning men away…I was always surprised that they liked me.
Enough for today…hope you enjoy my stories. This picture kind of fits how I feel.
A
Well, i for one am very happy that your writing down your stories.....nothing hotter then reading the true accounts of a total stranger....that kind of honesty and reality is hard to find and hot as hell. keep up the great work, if gets me going, and im sure many many more readers love them also.
Feel free to PM me if you want to chat....trade :)......:rose:

A
You have very nice tits. I like the shape of them

A
Just know the truth that you are an incredibly Sexy and HOTT Lady 🔥🔥🔥🔥

A
You’re a gorgeous woman and more importantly, one who embraces her self and past and is insightful enough to look introspectively the way you do. Not to mention how you write! Just seeing a new post makes my cock throb

People often say nasty things because they are jealous, whether it be over looks or things that you can do, they can’t, or do better than them. By knocking you down, it makes them feel superior.

From the pics you have posted, they obviously got it wrong, you certainly aren’t ugly, in fact just the opposite.

I still haven’t go around to reading your stories, they are next on my list. I am currently working my way through an erotic fictional story that has well over 800k words. I do love a story based on real life though. I edit for one lady on Lit who does just that, and I have seen the pics and video clips of her that match parts of the story.

I have read all your stories, and rated them high. Most a 5. This photo is a great way to start my week. You are certainly not ugly, but pretty and sexy. May I suggest a nipple chain?

Thank you for all the comments. This picture goes good with my “Student Aid” story. Please read and rate that story…it needs help getting to 4.5 or hot status. Gives me encouragement.

Do you like the glossy lipstick?
I have always spent at least an hour every morning apply makeup and doing my hair.
Guys seemed to have a thing for glossy lipstick…comments?

Last edited:
Thank you for all the comments. Here is another picture I posted about gloss lipstick.
I have always spent at least an hour every morning apply makeup and doing my hair.
There is something wonderful about seeing that shiny wet look on a woman's lips. Especially ones that you might have a shot at kissing. I do appreciate the effort taken.

Thank you for all the comments. This picture goes good with my “Student Aid” story. Please read and rate that story…it needs help getting to 4.5 or hot status. Gives me encouragement.

Do you like the glossy lipstick?
Those glossy lips would look amazing wrapped around my cock aunt april

A
I do enjoy your stories, and always happy to help if you need an edit or review. Also, your photos are fabulous - definitely hot! And can understand the low self esteem thing.. always over appreciating compliments - even though you are very sexy and good looking, almost needing that validation all the time.

Back