Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Recent picture with regards to a story I am working on.
Steve is a younger divorced man that likes to take control. He is always asking me to dress sexy for him. Since we always meet at his place and only when my husband is out of town I Like to please him. I wear things for him that I have never wore for my husband.
Lucky Steve!!
Can’t wait to read the story?

Thank you for all the comments. This picture goes good with my “Student Aid” story. Please read and rate that story…it needs help getting to 4.5 or hot status. Gives me encouragement.

Do you like the glossy lipstick?
I have always spent at least an hour every morning apply makeup and doing my hair.
Guys seemed to have a thing for glossy lipstick…comments?
One of my hottest experiences was when I was picking up my date to attend a wedding. She was applying her make-up. She had her panties on and just a blue slip.

Mind you, I was one of the groom's men. Dressed in white. Hence, despite her flirtations, her dark nipples showing though her slip, I couldn't touch her for fear that pre-cum would begin to ooze of my very hard cock.

Lovel to hear / see more of your morning routine.

Recent picture with regards to a story I am working on.
Steve is a younger divorced man that likes to take control. He is always asking me to dress sexy for him. Since we always meet at his place and only when my husband is out of town I Like to please him. I wear things for him that I have never wore for my husband.
Lovely ass.

Love to leave my mark on it . . . would you prefer my hand or teeth?

“Boyfriend’s Father”
I enjoyed writing that story it was a great experience for me. It’s my highest read story so far but Im surprised the rating is only 4.45….like to see my stories with 4.5 ratings so they are classified as HOT.
Hope its worthy of two tissues and you rate it well…lol
A
Just read your "boyfriends father" story and loved it...and yes I am following your stories.

As usual so damn sexy. Now I must check out your stories Which would you recommend first to read?

Anybody have any questions about my stories?

Can you write more of them? Possibly put inline images with them?

Your Aunt April series was scintillating and made all the better with your supplemental pics on this thread.

I tried that but the two stories I submitted were rejected. Not worth the trouble.

As usual so damn sexy. Now I must check out your stories Which would you recommend first to read?
Up to you and what you enjoy. It all starts with how I lost my virginity as this set my path. But it isn’t a happy story so you might want to skip it.

Back