Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Me teasing and watching one of my friends down in the basement. I remember this one guy jerked off 8 times during the course of one evening. I think that was a record. Nine if you count the sending home sex. This practise went on for years until I moved out. I’m sure my father had to burn the couch after I left…lol
I should add stories about my baby sister at some point.
Enjoy
Lovely hint of what is above.

An interesting tale to how you started having pics taken. There must be quite a collection now.
I cringe when I think of all the pictures guys have taken of me over the years. Before the internet it wasn’t that big a deal but now…yikes. Wish I have some of the pictures also.
A

Last edited:
The event actually back fired on me as I never imagined it would turn out like it did. Plan was for me to satisfy my husband not the girls. If I knew my husband would get so lucky I would never have agreed to it. Not that I’m jealous (maybe a bit) but I know he has cheated on me for years. Every time he travels on business he has a woman in that city. So I should never have given him the opportunity to play with my friends. And to make matters worse I suspect that what he started with Wendy that evening didn’t end that evening. There is so much more to the story…sorry for venting.
A

Back