Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Someone asked if I ever came close to getting caught ….
Once…was seeing a guy that lived not far from me. Usually never have men to the house and make a point of not fooling around unless my husband is out of town. On business. However we were both horny and he lived so close I thought it would be save for him to come over for a quickie as husband was at the office. He came over and I was wearing a nightie for him…went upstairs into bedroom and as soon as we started I heard a car door close. It was my husband! I freaked out…panic set in…pushed my friend into the walk in closet as the front door opened. Picked up my phone to see if I could distract my husband. Saw he messaged me that he was coming home for a late lunch…fuck…lol…funny now but not then. He came into house and up the stairs calling and looking for me. I was in a nightie in the middle of the day…shit…sat on the bed when he walked into the bedroom I told him I was waiting for him…thought I would surprise him. He was thrilled and we had sex on the bed. Turned him away from closet… I could see my friend peaking out watching as my husband fucked me. Once he left mu friend and I were so horny we went at it all afternoon. But never again..
That’s hot

My story “Sex Vacation with the Boss” has dropped below 4.5 rating…which is the threshold for “HOT” status.

Rating gives me encouragement to write more….help me boost that and other story ratings…please

Will answer any questions you have about any story.

https://literotica.com/s/sex-vacation-with-the-boss-1
You seem to have posed for many photos. Did those taking your photo have to convince you a lot to pose or were you a ready and willing model?

You seem to have posed for many photos. Did those taking your photo have to convince you a lot to pose or were you a ready and willing model?
When I was young I hated getting my picture taken. I thought I was ugly. Wrote a short story about how it all started somewhere on this thread. I’m fine with pictures now as long as men are discreet with them.

Last edited:
So close at 4.49…need that little push to get to 4.5….
What was the most provocative outfit that your boss had you wear?
Did he have any other people see you naked?
I'll give you 5 stars, it was a hot story!

Last edited:
When I was young I hated getting my picture taken. I thought I was ugly. Wrote a short story about how it all started somewhere on this thread. I’m fine with pictures now as long as men are discreet with them.
Of course a gentleman never divulges his secrets or shares photos he just took of hot April😉

What was the most provocative outfit that your boss had you wear?
Did he have any other people see you naked?
I'll give you 5 stars, it was a hot story!
Mr Wilson never asked me to wear anything sexy. I wore things for him when in Florida with him as I wanted to please him. He did have any other people see me naked…well maybe some saw when we had sex in the window or on the balcony, if that counts. Mr Wilson treated me very well.

Back