Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

The event actually back fired on me as I never imagined it would turn out like it did. Plan was for me to satisfy my husband not the girls. If I knew my husband would get so lucky I would never have agreed to it. Not that I’m jealous (maybe a bit) but I know he has cheated on me for years. Every time he travels on business he has a woman in that city. So I should never have given him the opportunity to play with my friends. And to make matters worse I suspect that what he started with Wendy that evening didn’t end that evening. There is so much more to the story…sorry for venting.
A
Sounds like a case of the biter, bit to me April! You’re no angel, are you girl? Are you going to continue the story ? (And are you still friends with Wendy? 😉). Which of you started fucking others first I wonder.….

Agree I am no angel but neither is my husband. Who started first…that’s like the chicken or the egg question.
Yes I am still friends with Wendy but I have noticed that she is much more reserved since that evening. My husband never mentioned the sex with Wendy that occurred that evening. Only the fun with all the girls. I assume he thinks I don’t know what happened afterwards with him and Wendy. The vibe I am getting is that they are seeing each other. What do you think?

When I lived at home I often had sex positioned over the living room chair so I could watch for my parents return via the front window. My bf’s didn’t seem to mind. One guy named it “lookout sex.”
Am sure we all have similar stories.

View attachment 2150603
Very nice position! My S.O and I used to do this same position in my living room while looking out my front window to the neighbors across the street. Couple of times I am sure she watched us...

I’ve never wanted to be a chair more than this moment. 😉
lol..that was my fathers favorite chair and he use to sit in it all the time. Back then I use to think I got away with everything but thinking back I am sure my father noticed all the semen stains and smells on his chair. I remember him making a comment once about how his chair was getting dirty. I blamed our cat…think he knew it was another pussy…lol

You said Wendy never spoke of it again, but did your other friends bring up the experience again?
Also, when is your birthday present coming?

Someone asked if I ever came close to getting caught ….
Once…was seeing a guy that lived not far from me. Usually never have men to the house and make a point of not fooling around unless my husband is out of town. On business. However we were both horny and he lived so close I thought it would be save for him to come over for a quickie as husband was at the office. He came over and I was wearing a nightie for him…went upstairs into bedroom and as soon as we started I heard a car door close. It was my husband! I freaked out…panic set in…pushed my friend into the walk in closet as the front door opened. Picked up my phone to see if I could distract my husband. Saw he messaged me that he was coming home for a late lunch…fuck…lol…funny now but not then. He came into house and up the stairs calling and looking for me. I was in a nightie in the middle of the day…shit…sat on the bed when he walked into the bedroom I told him I was waiting for him…thought I would surprise him. He was thrilled and we had sex on the bed. Turned him away from closet… I could see my friend peaking out watching as my husband fucked me. Once he left mu friend and I were so horny we went at it all afternoon. But never again..
Scary as hell.....

Agree I am no angel but neither is my husband. Who started first…that’s like the chicken or the egg question.
Yes I am still friends with Wendy but I have noticed that she is much more reserved since that evening. My husband never mentioned the sex with Wendy that occurred that evening. Only the fun with all the girls. I assume he thinks I don’t know what happened afterwards with him and Wendy. The vibe I am getting is that they are seeing each other. What do you think?
I’m sure you’re probably right - it certainly sounded like Wendy had the hots for him! I guess the question is, can you handle that? From the sound of it you and hubby have a pretty good arrangement where you get to fuck other men, so do you want to disrupt that? If it’s “just sex”, why worry about it?

lol..that was my fathers favorite chair and he use to sit in it all the time. Back then I use to think I got away with everything but thinking back I am sure my father noticed all the semen stains and smells on his chair. I remember him making a comment once about how his chair was getting dirty. I blamed our cat…think he knew it was another pussy…lol
Father's definitely know ... !

Very Hot story ... A lot of wine and girl's night out took an exciting turn. Does Steve know about these friends??
I have told this story to Steve and he loves it. My friends have no idea about my secret life.

Good morning everyone. Hope you had a good weekend and a chance to read my new story.
Open to any questions.
Did guys know that you were a fun date or were they pleasantly surprised once they saw you in the chair?

Back