Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Lol. I’m not a real author but here is an updated picture along with some older pictures. Order of favourites?
Thanks for each one! My order is 4,3,2 and 1. All different for a pretty & sultry woman.

All your pics are beautiful. If I saw you on the street walking past I would have to stop and admire your beauty.

The last pic of your pointy nipples reminds me of a few years back, I was at the end of a line off adults pushing teenagers in wheelchairs back to school when a young girl walked past. As she got close, she lifted her T shirt and squeezed her hard nipple on her naked pointy cone titties. she looked at me, smiled then run off before I got a chance to speak to her. Never saw her again.

Lol. I’m not a real author but here is an updated picture along with some older pictures. Order of favourites?
Easy. #1 upper left, #2 upper right ,#3 lower left, #4 lower right. Your erect nipples are fun!

1,4,2,3. 1 because that is a very nice photo of you, 4 because I like your nipples poking through

4. Sexy tits and a cum fuck me look 👀

1. Very fuckable milf.

2 and 3 tied.

Back