Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

2. The eyes tell what the lips do not. All those secret affairs.

3. Hair looks to me as if you just got well fucked.

4. You are so excited and wet, ready to pounce on what ever cock is in front of you.

1. Prim and proper MILF

2. The eyes tell what the lips do not. All those secret affairs.

3. Hair looks to me as if you just got well fucked.

4. You are so excited and wet, ready to pounce on what ever cock is in front of you.

1. Prim and proper MILF
I have to go 1,3,2,4. Some things get better with age.

Submitted a new story called Family Secrets. Hopefully it will be published early this week.
I explains some of my background.
When a woman hides some of her features, with a shirt, a bra, lingerie, it can be so much hotter than when she is fully naked.

Handjobs
I have always had a fetish for watching men masturbate for me. It is just such a turn on for me. Yes its a control thing but also since I have always had low self esteem it amazes me that men would get so turned on being with me.

For years when I lived at home I would have boys over in the basement to visit/ watch tv. My family was upstairs and gave me my privacy, but just the same, there was no way I was having sex and risking getting caught. So there was a lot of making out but no full out intercourse. However, I would get then to jerk off for me..over and over. Of course I would help them. But mostly just opened up my top and watched them.

It wasn’t just the intense look on their faces that I loved but some would shot streams and streams of semen with such pressure. Those were the guys that drove me wild. By the time my family would finally go to bed I was so hot and horny I would have sex with them before sending them home. This went on for years with every bf or friend. Looking back I was lucky my father didn’t have one of those blue lights, but Im sure the basement smelt of sex.

I will write a story about this when I have more time.
Comments?
As long as you are present and in the moment I think it is fantastic. I feed off of the desire and arousal of the lady I am with. As far as I am concerned, sex is foremost for her pleasure. As long as she is enjoying herself I go along for the ride. The most beautiful sight in the world is a woman's face when she has an orgasm, seconded only by the sounds she makes. It is the goal and what it is all about...

Agree I am no angel but neither is my husband. Who started first…that’s like the chicken or the egg question.
Yes I am still friends with Wendy but I have noticed that she is much more reserved since that evening. My husband never mentioned the sex with Wendy that occurred that evening. Only the fun with all the girls. I assume he thinks I don’t know what happened afterwards with him and Wendy. The vibe I am getting is that they are seeing each other. What do you think?
I believe every relationship is at risk. But if you are truly into your spouse, and care about their pleasure. Then you just need to accept an embrace that they don't love you any less, and that its all just physical recreation. However, they should include you whenever possible. A sexy text about what is happening, a phone call and let you listen, bring pictures and video back to share. Knowing my partner is having fun and getting off usually only produces negative jealousy when it is done behind your back...ie; cheating.

Looks like my new story “Family Secrets” will be posted tomorrow (Monday). Some good insight into why I’m so messed up. Hope you look for it and give it a read.
I will post a link to it when it‘s up.
Here is a picture for this morning.

Looks like my new story “Family Secrets” will be posted tomorrow (Monday). Some good insight into why I’m so messed up. Hope you look for it and give it a read.
God I can’t wait

Another sexy pic. Looking forward to the link.

Back