Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Handjobs
I have always had a fetish for watching men masturbate for me. It is just such a turn on for me. Yes its a control thing but also since I have always had low self esteem it amazes me that men would get so turned on being with me.

For years when I lived at home I would have boys over in the basement to visit/ watch tv. My family was upstairs and gave me my privacy, but just the same, there was no way I was having sex and risking getting caught. So there was a lot of making out but no full out intercourse. However, I would get then to jerk off for me..over and over. Of course I would help them. But mostly just opened up my top and watched them.

It wasn’t just the intense look on their faces that I loved but some would shot streams and streams of semen with such pressure. Those were the guys that drove me wild. By the time my family would finally go to bed I was so hot and horny I would have sex with them before sending them home. This went on for years with every bf or friend. Looking back I was lucky my father didn’t have one of those blue lights, but Im sure the basement smelt of sex.

I will write a story about this when I have more time.
Comments?
You’re welcome to watch me anytime! 😉

Yeah apparently there was a lot of hanky panky going around at the church. Not to mention the fathers that started making moves on me when I was older and forced to babysit when my father was ill and unable to work. Yes they helped out my family in a time of need but I paid with my ass. I have stories to write about that.
You paid with your ass….damn nice

N
Did your Mom ever mention him to you again??
No my mother never mentioned Liam or the incident. She knew I was sneaking down and having sex with Liam every night but she never said a word. My relationship with my mother changed after that. I knew what she was up to and she knew I had caught on. Things got a lot worse after that. I later discovered all kinds of things about my mother…all very hurtful.

I know you plan on writing those stories for us as well..
Thanks for the answer
I will wait to read about it when you publish it..

You obviously shave... If you didn't would your pubic hair be as pretty as the hair on your head ???
Love your smile BTW

Morning pictures
Picture 2 looks like a very happy, sexually satisfied woman - I do hope your pussy is full of cum and your ass has been spanked?

I'd love to have my cock riding between those tits until it spurts all over them!

I can squirt if that’s what you are asking. A skill I developed as I got older. Do you want to hear about that? Not long enough for a story but can write something on here if anyone is interested.
Please share.. I would love to hear about it..

I can squirt if that’s what you are asking. A skill I developed as I got older. Do you want to hear about that? Not long enough for a story but can write something on here if anyone is interested.

Now that you’ve showed a very hot post sex pic, enquiring minds want to know if there is a cream pie pic on the horizon ?? 😈

I have always been a very avid masturbator. In my twenties I noticed at how wet I use to get. Both when aroused and when touching myself. Thought this was pretty normal at the time. But sometimes I really got wet which was embarrassing.

After I got married and started chatting online, guys would get me really worked up. I started touching myself even more. One day I was in bed playing with myself and I squirted a bit. Took me by surprise. To be honest I didn’t know anything about squirting or that it was a thing. Then it seemed to happen more and more.

I have never told my husband about it and I have never squirted for him.

Soon after it started it happened when a guy was fingering me in his car. I was horrified. I soaked his leather seats. He was thrilled that I squirted but afterwards he was concerned about his car and his wife noticing lol

Over time I began squirting all the time. I could almost squirt on command.

Some guys love it others not so much.

Let’s take a poll. For or against?

Last edited:
I have always been a very avid masturbator. In my twenties I noticed at how wet I use to get. Both when aroused and when touching myself. Thought this was pretty normal at the time. But sometimes I really got wet which was embarrassing.

After I got married and started chatting online and guys would get me really worked up. I started touching myself even more. One day I was in bed playing with myself and I squirted a bit. Took me by surprise. Then it seemed to happen more and more.

Never told my husband and he has no idea.

After It started it happened when a guy was fingering me in his car. I was horrified. I soaked his leather seats. He was thrilled that I squirted but afterwards he was concerned about his car and his wife noticing lol

If

Like. Very very like. 😈

After I got married and started chatting online and guys would get me really worked up. I started touching myself even more. One day I was in bed playing with myself and I squirted a bit. Took me by surprise. Then it seemed to happen more and more.

After It started it happened when a guy was fingering me in his car. I was horrified. I soaked his leather seats. He was thrilled that I squirted but afterwards he was concerned about his car and his wife noticing lol

For

For

Always for!

Back