Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

I'm a little disappointed not to see your wedding ring. Was this pre-marriage?
Early years of marriage thus the brunette hair. When I first began cheating I felt a lot of guilt. I used to remove my wedding ring as if that made it ok. I know but that’s how my mind worked. Later on I never bothered as the flings became more frequent. Besides I quickly learned guys love seeing a wedding ring. Something about another man’s wife stroking their cock with a ring on turns them on.

Does it turn you on also?

I have always been a very avid masturbator. In my twenties I noticed at how wet I use to get. Both when aroused and when touching myself. Thought this was pretty normal at the time. But sometimes I really got wet which was embarrassing.

After I got married and started chatting online, guys would get me really worked up. I started touching myself even more. One day I was in bed playing with myself and I squirted a bit. Took me by surprise. To be honest I didn’t know anything about squirting or that it was a thing. Then it seemed to happen more and more.

I have never told my husband about it and I have never squirted for him.

Soon after it started it happened when a guy was fingering me in his car. I was horrified. I soaked his leather seats. He was thrilled that I squirted but afterwards he was concerned about his car and his wife noticing lol

Over time I began squirting all the time. I could almost squirt on command.

Some guys love it others not so much.

Let’s take a poll. For or against?
for it. Any day every day

Husbands can be so oblivious. My favorite is to be out somewhere and both the wife and the teenage daughter are checking me out and hubby has no idea. (And of course the girls don't know about each other either.)

Husbands can be so oblivious. My favorite is to be out somewhere and both the wife and the teenage daughter are checking me out and hubby has no idea. (And of course the girls don't know about each other either.)
If there is food involved I could be having sex under the table and he wouldn’t have a clue….pass the ketchup…. lol

Early years of marriage thus the brunette hair. When I first began cheating I felt a lot of guilt. I used to remove my wedding ring as if that made it ok. I know but that’s how my mind worked. Later on I never bothered as the flings became more frequent. Besides I quickly learned guys love seeing a wedding ring. Something about another man’s wife stroking their cock with a ring on turns them on.

It's starting to. You're welcome to take my ring off too if you want. ;)

A bit aroused…

Have you been good boys and reading and rating my stories?
Oh yes all of them thoroughly studied and rated ... And for the pop quiz, I prefer a extensive Oral exam to make sure I have the material down pat! ;);) :devilish:

I have always been a very avid masturbator. In my twenties I noticed at how wet I use to get. Both when aroused and when touching myself. Thought this was pretty normal at the time. But sometimes I really got wet which was embarrassing.

After I got married and started chatting online, guys would get me really worked up. I started touching myself even more. One day I was in bed playing with myself and I squirted a bit. Took me by surprise. To be honest I didn’t know anything about squirting or that it was a thing. Then it seemed to happen more and more.

I have never told my husband about it and I have never squirted for him.

Soon after it started it happened when a guy was fingering me in his car. I was horrified. I soaked his leather seats. He was thrilled that I squirted but afterwards he was concerned about his car and his wife noticing lol

Over time I began squirting all the time. I could almost squirt on command.

Some guys love it others not so much.

Let’s take a poll. For or against?
For squirting!!!

Love the idea of another man's wife stroking my cock when she's still got her wedding ring on ...
If there is food involved I could be having sex under the table and he wouldn’t have a clue….pass the ketchup…. lol
Does me being on my knees under the table eating you out count as food? No ketchup just some small dollops of cream ...
Lol. I noticed when out with my husband and even when alone men have a radar system. They seem to know or sense something. Like they know I cheat? Maybe it’s that slut sign on my forehead. Lol seems like that or is it just me and my guilt.
Pretty much like when women sense their man is eyeing up the ladies and give him that look ... we all know when there's something in the air

Reposting these pics and adding a couple more with comments for fun
#1 Most recent and a good hair day (I don’t always look this good)
#2 My Diana hair cut
#3 No story
#4 BF taking pictures. I had no idea my nipples were erect until he showed me the pictures. And I though he wanted pics of my face…guys
#5 is 6 months after getting married and the first time I cheated when married.
#6 in early 20’s and has a story I will post at a later date. Wild weekend in Niagara Falls with a virgin boy.
Comments and rating from 1 to 6? Be nice please.
Sorry show is over.

Last edited:
Back