Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

I VERY MUCH LOVE THE NEW STORY SWEETIE. You are such a amazing woman.
Kisses Kaz

I have always been a very avid masturbator. In my twenties I noticed at how wet I use to get. Both when aroused and when touching myself. Thought this was pretty normal at the time. But sometimes I really got wet which was embarrassing.

After I got married and started chatting online, guys would get me really worked up. I started touching myself even more. One day I was in bed playing with myself and I squirted a bit. Took me by surprise. To be honest I didn’t know anything about squirting or that it was a thing. Then it seemed to happen more and more.

I have never told my husband about it and I have never squirted for him.

Soon after it started it happened when a guy was fingering me in his car. I was horrified. I soaked his leather seats. He was thrilled that I squirted but afterwards he was concerned about his car and his wife noticing lol

Over time I began squirting all the time. I could almost squirt on command.

Some guys love it others not so much.

Let’s take a poll. For or against?
I've never been with anyone who has. Would love to find out! 😘

I have always been a very avid masturbator. In my twenties I noticed at how wet I use to get. Both when aroused and when touching myself. Thought this was pretty normal at the time. But sometimes I really got wet which was embarrassing.

After I got married and started chatting online, guys would get me really worked up. I started touching myself even more. One day I was in bed playing with myself and I squirted a bit. Took me by surprise. To be honest I didn’t know anything about squirting or that it was a thing. Then it seemed to happen more and more.

Soon after it started it happened when a guy was fingering me in his car. I was horrified. I soaked his leather seats. He was thrilled that I squirted but afterwards he was concerned about his car and his wife noticing lol

Let it rain….. Let it rain… Let it rain on me 🎼

For 100%

For.

Definitely for! My partner occasionally squirts and she too is very surprised it happens but I love it!

My wife has only squirted once but it was a thrill when she did!

I'd love to have a woman who squirts - especially during oral sex - and you would be welcome to take a drive in my car any time

For!

A bit aroused…

Have you been good boys and reading and rating my stories?
Who was the lucky guy?

I need to read more of those stories of yours and then give some ratings and feedback ... if I have to masturbate more than once, you'll get 5 stars :oops: :ROFLMAO:

It is all Red
A bit aroused…

Have you been good boys and reading and rating my stories?
and swollen like it needs to be fucked !!!
Hopefully someone was there to get the job done??
I know you are married..

Last edited:
Was not my husband but a friend. Asked him to take a few pictures to tease him. Yeah I was red and swollen and ready.
lucky him!! can we be friend too pls? ;)

btw.. realised i have read and rated 5 stars on your stories!

Definitely for it. I love women who can squirt.

Was not my husband but a friend. Asked him to take a few pictures to tease him. Yeah I was red and swollen and ready.
Pics taken by a lover to tease hubby? You're a very naughty slut who deserves a spanking (and more) ... I'll just book a flight and I'll be right there

Back