Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

I was young and naive as are most girls when they lose their virginity. I enjoyed making Mark happy and I did enjoy the sex. It was all new and exciting. I just felt used after I found out he was married. Upset at myself for being so foolish.
Don't kill urself lols....

April I've just followed over from another thread where you say it sounds like you (Slut in private...demure and saintly in public).
That's such a delightful combination, and one you accomplish so well. x

Last edited:
April, thanks so much for your stories! Real life accounts are so hot. We all understand the dynamics that can happen in older/younger relationships, or romances between older supervisors and young subordinates. You know what it's like to be swept away as a younger woman by the passions of an older man, who has the advantage of knowing more of how the game is played, romantically and sexually. Great, hot writing! And thanks as well for showing off your beauty to us. Very exciting!

When I lived at home I often had sex positioned over the living room chair so I could watch for my parents return via the front window. My bf’s didn’t seem to mind. One guy named it “lookout sex.”
Am sure we all have similar stories.

View attachment 2150603
"Danger sex"... the added excitement of potentially being caught! What a wonderful picture.

x

When I lived at home I often had sex positioned over the living room chair so I could watch for my parents return via the front window. My bf’s didn’t seem to mind. One guy named it “lookout sex.”

View attachment 2150603
If someone passing by should happen to look into the window, it would be a thrill for them too!

Danger Sex is also a good name for it. Back then we were always looking out for good places to have sex. I often wonder if my parents knew I was having sex all over the house. Back then i thought I was getting away with it but now I wonder. I bet the whole house smelt of teenage hormones and boys cum.
Geez I bet there Was all kinds of sperm on my fathers favourite chair…lol

Danger Sex is also a good name for it. Back then we were always looking out for good places to have sex. I often wonder if my parents knew I was having sex all over the house. Back then i thought I was getting away with it but now I wonder. I bet the whole house smelt to teenage hormones and boys cum.
April, you are an erotic wonder. Thank you for thrilling us with your pictures and your stories.

x

View attachment 2150603
Awesome picture and sexy body. Have a nice day sweetheart

Danger Sex is also a good name for it. Back then we were always looking out for good places to have sex. I often wonder if my parents knew I was having sex all over the house. Back then i thought I was getting away with it but now I wonder. I bet the whole house smelt of teenage hormones and boys cum.
Yea we didn't get away with a lot we thought we did, realized that when I became a parent lol.

View attachment 2150603
I'd love to do that to you now - and keep the drapes open so we could be seen 💦 💦 💦

View attachment 2150603
Perfect reminiscenice.

We used to fuck on the rug in front of the fire in her dads flat, trying to be quiet as he was in the next room. He never said if he heard.

Back