Asshole's Hangout

Re: Re: Rhinoluv,

rhinoguy said:
I try.
Quick alterations complete.

"Perdita drives men wild...or Perdita Drives wildman"

rhino

Thanks guy, I always wondered what Purr's thighs looked like. Very nice.

Gauche

Re: Re: Re: Rhinoluv,

gauchecritic said:
Thanks guy, I always wondered what Purr's thighs looked like. Very nice. Gauche
Yorkshire, you might simply have asked.

Purr :kiss:

Blokes aplenty

Rhine-Oh-my: a bit too forward, man (I've known the critic a bit, or bite, longer). But don't apologize, I cross my own flirtatious borders at times.

I like the drawing just fine, and am more than flattered simply that you did it. FYI, my thighs were formed through ballet exercises (ballet lengthens vs. bulks); good for clamping (onto thick necks, whatever). I'm so not the Amazon on your back, but it's a nice fantasy, thanks. Your girl suits her ride, don't change her.

Gauche: do you have a webcam?

Flicka: I can't believe you held back. :)

Perdita, Purr, Perdy, What-you-will*

(*Isn't that what Lit.'s all about)

Rhine-Artman

Here's something for your disappointment (don't get excited, not me). Can't recall the source.

Perdita

Re: Blokes aplenty

perdita said:

Gauche: do you have a webcam?

Having signed the official secrets act some years ago I'm not at liberty to divulge information of this kind.

Gauche

I missed the point

You are all far too clever for me.

What is this thred about.

I've been noticing this happening more and more recently. I read every word of a 'Fred' and am left thinking 'what was that about?'

Yeppers dear

Chicklet said:
Just to say, I don't think anyone on this forum is an asshole. Things do, however, piss me off, and I haven't been online lately for that reason. Tough skin my ass...I don't have to put up with anything, and I know it. So, if the going gets tough, I take a break. I suggest anyone else that feels frustrated do the same.

-Chicklet

Agree dear, likewise, aint no real arseholes here, but sometimes the whole bloody thing gets on one's nerves and one has to take a break to avoid causing upset by blowing up.

Tough going I can handle, love it in fact, repetitive shit and constant self congratulation and promotion annoys me a bit though after a while.

pops......

Nosey's AV

Originally posted by rhinoguy i'd like to take this time to promote my new AV!
Dear Nosey,
Tres formidable! That's a beast I wouldn't care to meet in a dark alley. If he were hairier, he would look a lot like the guy who mows my lawn.
MG
Ps. Personally, I prefer your rhinoceri, but I'll keep my nose out of it.
Pps. You're welcome, you're welcome.

Back