Thanks MsT

MissT
Some of these are truely beautiful, i love your current one as well.

I would love to use your redhead bound she is beautiful.

Wizzie I promise to wear her with pride..*sigh* if only i looked like her :(

The other av I think is lovely is the pregant woman who is bound, not sure who uses her but she looks perfect :)

Now just have to figure out how to attach it lolol

shy slave

ty 4 the ava

thanks 4 the avatar, cant use it on lit just yet but i can on a forum local to me, i have to get 100 posts b4 i can get a custom avatar on lit(damnet)

Wow!

I am glad that these avatars are finding good homes!

Sooooooooo

Once you have a hundred posts, choose your avatar.

Then, be sure it is sized to 150x150 pixels. All of these are. I always save teh avatars to my computer. You can do that by right clicking on the picture and click "save as"

Then,

Go to User CP
Edit Options
Click on "Change Avatar"
On the next screen, there is a place for you to upload the avatar and submit.

have fun and enjoy!

MissT
:rose:

Hello all!

I am a problem child having issues downloading some of the AVs.

Has anyone ever seen the message, "An appropriate file importer could not be found," or "The uploaded file is not a valid GIF or JPG file. Please ensure that it is and try again."?

I am not the most PC literate and could be missing something very simple. Thanks in advance for any assistance received.

Esclava :rose:

Hello all!

Has anyone ever seen the message, "An appropriate file importer could not be found," or "The uploaded file is not a valid GIF or JPG file. Please ensure that it is and try again."?

I am not the most PC literate and could be missing something very simple. Thanks in advance for any assistance received.

Esclava said:
Hello all!

right click...save as...jpg?

Kajira Callista said:
right click...save as...jpg?

Tried that Kajira, I only get the option to save as *.art or *.bmp. I don't even get an option to save as a *.gif. I have jacked up software, apparently.

Hey, let me clean off my computer as well! ;)

Attachments

• golfcart.jpg
    golfcart.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 33
Doesn't everyone think Velma would make a great little subbie?

Attachments

• velma.jpg
    velma.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 36
Mr Blonde said:
How about a game of chess?

After i clicked the image link i staired at the chess board to see if there was any hidden thing... like is the white side winning or the black side.. and i saw that they are somewhat at equal... than i started thinking how if the horse moves he could block the queen in etc...

man i'm a nerd. I used to love/hate chess.

Valcorie:

I'd like to lay claim to "bound in blue" for obvious reasons :)

If it's acceptable to "Him", I shall wear it with pride

:rose:

Last edited:
Some of these are wonderful.. I would contribute, but except for some Mia Tyler pics, all my avs are me..

Back