You’re just going to have to explain it to me…(Trump Edition)

Oohhhh…did you call up your daddy Trump for that one? You took less time here, so I’m guessing you called for reinforcements. 😂

Humanitarian relief only goes so far and you've gone into orbit. So unless Musk or Boeing decide to help you out, you're on your own.

Humanitarian relief only goes so far and you've gone into orbit. So unless Musk or Boeing decide to help you out, you're on your own.
That was good too—you’re just dishing out comedy GOLD here. I hear Jay Leno needs writers. Give him a call.

That was good. I hear Jay Leno needs writers. Give him a call.

So they rejected your application? Poor baby. No wonder you're so angry at the world. It's just not fair that they've done this to you!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Defending people like Leno from people who act like you are is what I do. Or haven't you been paying attention in class?

Yes, I am SUCH a threat to Jay Leno. Take Trump’s shitty diaper off your face because your brain is being eaten by his syphilis . 😂

You really aren't any good at this. Really.

Really? I thought I was doing really good actually. I was pointing out how fucking stupid and hateful you are and the best you can come up with is basically the classically lame retort, “I know you are, but what am I?” Moron. 🙄😂

Really? I thought I was doing really good actually. I was pointing out how fucking stupid and hateful you are and the best you can come up with is basically the classically lame retort, “I know you are, but what am I?” Moron. 🙄😂

What you thought, isn't what was actually happening.

Sucks to be both you and stupid at the same time.

You should log off, you got nothing and you're sounding a bit tired.

I’m fine, bitch tits. STILL waiting for that argument that Trump is better than Harris. Take as much time as you need to invent some “alternative facts.”

I’m fine, bitch tits. STILL waiting for that argument that Trump is better than Harris. Take as much time as you need to invent some “alternative facts.”

Yup, You're definitely tired. Go take a long lunch and then come back and give it another whirl. I think 5 or 6 years might be enough time for you to get your energy back.

So Harris didn't mean it when she said she'd "snatch" private property?

Or did you just conveniently gloss over that part in your masturbation session over the DNC convention?
She did say she would snatch private patents.

Yup, You're definitely tired. Go take a long lunch and then come back and give it another whirl. I think 5 or 6 years might be enough time for you to get your energy back.
Since you’re so rested, you can get to work on that argument. It’s hard for you to read and make a reasonable argument, I know. Shh…don’t cry, sweetie.

We, as a country, are now the cucks for Russia and China to do whatever the fuck they want to us.
Trump did more to check the Chinese than any previous president. It was Barack Obama and Joe Biden who opened the gates of America and allowed them to enter in force. We are now facing an asymmetrical Fifth Column attack on our country much of it from within.

Back