You’re just going to have to explain it to me…(Trump Edition)

Umm, Russia seized Crimea under Obama. Russia also invaded Ukraine under Biden.

Nothing even remotely like that happened while Trump was in office.

Just thought you'd like to know where you went wrong in your thinking...
The world was busy fighting Covid during the Trump Error.

Apart from Trump, who was busy appeasing his poorly educated cultists who didn't want to take a life-saving vaccine. If those people were still alive he might have had a chance at winning the election.

She did say she would snatch private patents.
Any president is permitted under law (28 USC § 1498(a)) to use ANY US patent so long as "reasonable" compensation is paid to the holder.

I hope that when Kamala Harris is elected our next president she will work to ban "evergreening" old drugs that should have been out of patent and generically available years ago.

The most infamous "evergreen drugs"
  • Pepcid AC
  • Claratin
  • Tamofaxin (breast cancer drug)
  • Wellbutrin (antidepressant)
  • Celebrex (arthritis)

All of the drugs above gamed the patent system for at least NINE additional years of patent coverage, with
celebrex getting THIRTEEN years of additional coverage via five "new" patents on the same drug.

As incidents of breast cancer rose, many patients suffered prior to Obamacare for being unable to afford Tamofaxin. Health care costs rose overall because of pharma games like this.

Interestingly, once Pepcid and Claratin went off-patent, the government immediately made them non-prescription and the price went down to next to nothing.

The current evergreen drug champion is Lumify, which was patented in 1996 and should've expired in 2017. It is a "second generation" red-eye-irritation relief med replacing ancient Visine drops. It is now protected until 2030.

^^^ Bump ^^^

Still waiting to be convinced to change my vote from Harris to Trump.

[puts hand to ear]

*crickets*

Ah, that’s what I thought. I’ll be here patiently waiting to be convinced about Convict/Comrade Trump.

^^^ Bump ^^^

Still waiting to be convinced to change my vote from Harris to Trump.

[puts hand to ear]

*crickets*

Ah, that’s what I thought. I’ll be here patiently waiting to be convinced about Convict/Comrade Trump.
Still waiting…T-14 days until the debate that Trump loses. You still have time to try to convince me!

Okay…here we are in September 2024. T-10 days until Kamala stains her white high heels with orange face paint.

So, I’m still waiting for factually-based enlightenment on why Trumplestiltskin is the better choice to vote for over Kamala Harris.

Nobody?

1725223186233.gif

T-1 week and we’re all still waiting for the “enlightenment”—still waiting to be shown that Trump is the better candidate over Harris.

I keep waiting here patiently, but I get…
1725401343775.gif

Just a few days left! STILL waiting for these updated views on Trump to show me the way and NOT vote for Kamala since I’ll be so convinced!

What’s Trump gonna hear on election night? Dat’s right…

1725775708309.gif

Trump did more to check the Chinese than any previous president. It was Barack Obama and Joe Biden who opened the gates of America and allowed them to enter in force. We are now facing an asymmetrical Fifth Column attack on our country much of it from within.

Did Trump’s trade tariffs with China bring our nations closer together?

Fuck your MAGA anti-US spin.

Trump did nothing to improve relations with China.

Did Trump’s trade tariffs with China bring our nations closer together?

Fuck your MAGA anti-US spin.

Trump did nothing to improve relations with China.
You're right, he kicked their ass. It was Joe Biden who took their money and instituted the policies that are helping the Chinese defeat America.

Their agents embedded in the government and in academia are dictating policy.

Hmm…so Istunka’s business deals with China just happened I guess? Orange daddy had nothing to do with it I’m sure. Maybe Jared did it for him while he was covering up MBS’s journalist murders?

Last edited:
I haven't watched Whedonverse stuff recently. Today I remembered the Alliance in Firefly. That resembles what the Dems are trying to do now. But Whedon is anti-Trump.

Okay…it’s (D)-day. Now’s your chance before the Orange Fuhrer takes the stage and then falls down on it.

Convince us that Trump is competent to run this country, hell…I think I’d be happy if you can convince us that he can open a cereal box.

1725983906583.gif

Back