BDSM and/or D/s Urban Legends

Daedalus77 said:
I read in a "strange news" column about about a man charged with his wife's death after dropping her from a second story window. Hubby claimed they were engaged in bdsm and it was as an accident. The hubby was let go after the paperboy claimed he had seen the wife hung out the window several times.

Now that is a good one. I wonder what kind of BDSM play would that count as? Suspension?

Re: Re: Re: I have been remiss

Ebonyfire said:
Well, May Day is coming!

One of my first Avs was my ass, you know, the one I am always telling individuals to kiss when I am displeased with them. So, I admire ass pics (for the most part).

That was sort of my intent
Not to offer it for smacking but for kissing to all those who hassled me about it :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: I have been remiss

James G 5 said:
Not to offer it for smacking but for kissing to all those who hassled me about it :D

Bring you're cute little ass out here and I'll kiss it all ya want James ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: I have been remiss

James G 5 said:
That was sort of my intent

A tandem ass kissing? Two domly asses, side by side, one black, one white, one female, one male. Majestic in their magnificience.

What a provocative image!

:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have been remiss

Ebonyfire said:
A tandem ass kissing? Two domly asses, side by side, one black, one white, one female, one male. Majestic in their magnificience.

What a provocative image!

:D

hey I want my ass kissed also

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have been remiss

Richard49 said:
hey I want my ass kissed also

Get on the other side of me.

An Ebony Dom/me sandwich.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I have been remiss

Ebonyfire said:
Get on the other side of me.

An Ebony Dom/me sandwich.

any of you submissives think this would taste good?

Back