Believe it or not.......

Make a believer out of me, 'cause I haven't seen anything on the news about this being Masturbation Month.

So, what do we look for? Advertisements in the paper's Entertainment Section? Free Concerts? Barbecues? (Ahem . . . Workshops?)

For something as important as the act of self-pleasuring, there should be something that's mentioned in the local paper or newscast, right? Or is this all underground?

Film and eleven.

I saw it in today's city newspaper (Ontario). A masturbathon sponsored by a local sex boutique. You get 'sponsors' who contribute according to the number of self reported minutes you masturbate.

J.

Deadlines, deadlines........

The DG Group has gotta get "Batchelor's Hand Revisited" finished and submitted within a week to honor Masturbation Month.
MG

Matter of fact.........

I thought it might be interesting....considering the "theme" to designate a specific day that "we" here at Lit might honor "Masturbation Month".

Think of it.......everyone agree's to a date. I'm thinking this Friday the 23rd of May. Time: 9:00 p.m. EST. Which is fair as this should give everyone a time they can adjust to...(depending where they are at in this small little world of ours). So I think we should have an "official" sign-up here on this thread. Then....all of those who do sign up, (on their honor) grab their favorite toy...lotion...lubricant....<grin>. And then...at the magic hour, have at it...realizing as they do, that everyone else is doing the exact same thing, at the exact same time they are!

Well? Who's in?

I remain......(In myself)

Sandy's idea

Dear Sandy,
I'll be there in spirit for the big event.

The lavishly illustrated epic poem "The Batchelor's Hand Revisited" has been submitted in honor of masturbation month

The next poem from the DurtGurl Group will be "The Sons of Onan." It's about a fraternity of you-know-whaters and should be ready before the end of masturbation month.

Anyone who would like to contribute could send their four line verses to me via PM. They should be on the order of:

Don't care if you're a spic, wop, Jew, or hunkey,
You can join our club if you spank the monkey,
Members may be skinny, fat, or just hefty,
You can even join up if you're a lefty.

Please feel free to contribute to our ...... joint effort. You may remain anonymous if you wish.
MG, Secretary to the DG Group
Ps. Illustrations welcome from those who are artistically inclined

Last edited:
Re: Matter of fact.........

Thesandman said:
I thought it might be interesting....considering the "theme" to designate a specific day that "we" here at Lit might honor "Masturbation Month".

Think of it.......everyone agree's to a date. I'm thinking this Friday the 23rd of May. Time: 9:00 p.m. EST. Which is fair as this should give everyone a time they can adjust to...(depending where they are at in this small little world of ours). So I think we should have an "official" sign-up here on this thread. Then....all of those who do sign up, (on their honor) grab their favorite toy...lotion...lubricant....<grin>. And then...at the magic hour, have at it...realizing as they do, that everyone else is doing the exact same thing, at the exact same time they are!

Well? Who's in?

I remain......(In myself)

I'll start practicing mate, right this minute:D

Sandy, dear... were you a hippie back in the 60'ies?

They had a similar idea, that everyone should sit down and think really hard about how much they wanted world peace, and then all this gathered mental energy would change the way of the world, and CREATE world peace!

God........

Does it date me "that" much?

Yeah.......I'm a product of that era. Free-love (never found that), Free-speach....hell, everyone talks too much anyway. But yeah.....kind of a throw-back to those days perhaps.

But hell...isn't pasley making a come back?

I remain

Re: God........

Thesandman said:
Does it date me "that" much?

Yeah.......I'm a product of that era. Free-love (never found that), Free-speach....hell, everyone talks too much anyway. But yeah.....kind of a throw-back to those days perhaps.

But hell...isn't pasley making a come back?

I remain

that DOES IT! i'm going to burn that wretched eye-sore of an orange and brown paisley shirt of hubby's RIGHT NOW! there is NO WAY he's gonna wear it!

;)

Odd?

OK Wildsweet.........NOW you have my undivided attention........

And just legal...........sure. Why not? I think that would certainly count! <grin>

I remain, (looking forward to Friday night!)

H E L P

i need the time converted to Auckland, NZ Sandyman!!!

i totally suck at timezones

WSO:

By my estimate there is approximate a 16 hr. time difference. So, 9:00 pm EST on May 23 would be 1:00 pm May 24 for you. Though you may want someone else to check my calculations.

And Sandman....great idea!!!

Trina T.:rose:

1pm Saturday mine... okay

if that's the wrong time, then i'll just make sure i manage to see to things on the hour every hour for the entire weekend. i'm bound to hit the right time sooner or later ;)

Ya know..........

I'm already getting excited imagining WSO off someplace private...enjoying herself at 1:00 P.M. in the afternoon....as I am at 7:00 P.M. My time the 23rd.

It makes it a much smaller world. Kinda cozy if you think about it.

And Trina T. So what time does that put you....putting you so to speak.

Oh........and don't forget to lay in a fresh supply of fresh batteries. Especially you Sven......ya gotta work that magic bunny you know.

I remain,

Oh.........and Pops? I've been practicing every day. LMAO

Re: Ya know..........

Thesandman said:
Oh.........and Pops? I've been practicing every day. LMAO

*grin*

Okay - so WHEN are we doing this? I mean, let's do it up right!!

maybe I need some new toys . . .

:D

LOL..........

I was just about to send you a personal invitation Sweet Sub. The "gathering" officially commences at 9:00 p.m. EST. Friday May 23rd. (Or 1:00 p.m. the 24th for Wildsweet one...lol) So whereever you are in the time "zone" is when "things" officially begin. So prepare accordingly in order to take matters in hand at the appropriate hour. <grin>.

Damn........this is exciting. To even begin to imagine that so many will be doing the same thing...at the same time....

Hmmmmm I wonder, do you suppose such a climatic occurance could rock the earth off its axis?

Nah.........

Well, maybe! :)

I remain,

Back