Believe it or not.......

Re: Ya know..........

Thesandman said:
Oh........and don't forget to lay in a fresh supply of fresh batteries. Especially you Sven......ya gotta work that magic bunny you know.

*growing muscles, turning green, fangs protruding...*

I'll work that magic bunny up your..!:catroar: :devil:

My appologies Svenskaflicka

My wife turns all green and evil looking when she's PMS'ing too.

But don't let that stop you...........

Re: Ya know..........

Thesandman said:
I'm already getting excited imagining WSO off someplace private...enjoying herself at 1:00 P.M. in the afternoon....as I am at 7:00 P.M. My time the 23rd.

It makes it a much smaller world. Kinda cozy if you think about it.

And Trina T. So what time does that put you....putting you so to speak.

Oh........and don't forget to lay in a fresh supply of fresh batteries. Especially you Sven......ya gotta work that magic bunny you know.

I remain,

Oh.........and Pops? I've been practicing every day. LMAO

Well Sand, LOL, that puts me at 9:00 EST (FL now ya know). See ya'll then!!

:kiss:

Trina:rose:

God don't I wish...........

It really "would" be nice to see everyone Trina, but I guess like everyone else......we'll just have to be satisfied with the "knowing" which IS pretty damn cool when you sit and think about it. <grin>

So......in a sense, guess we'll "see" you there then kiddo! <wink>

I remain,

Re: LOL..........

Thesandman said:

Hmmmmm I wonder, do you suppose such a climatic occurance could rock the earth off its axis?

Nah.........

Well, maybe! :)

I remain,

...i guess it would depend which hands we were using at the time... and which way we were leaning.

*has just discovered she may be in the middle of a Spotlight store at 1pm UH OH* ;)

(Sandyman, when you call Svenska by only the first four letters of her name she turns into something real ugly. (Sven means male - and she aint a male sweetheart)

LMAO..........

Well now Wildsweetone.....that should make things all the more interesting, what? *giggle*.

I think someone else said they'd have to duck into a closet somewhere too. LOL......

I love it!

I remain (with anticipation)

anticipation is definately building.

now all i'm left wondering about is how i'm going to hide the flushed neck and face...

SCARF! it's getting real cool around here now, well heck, winter is on it's way eh. I'll buy a scarf! ;)

Well now...that changes everything!

I'll never be able to look at another woman wearing a scarf without smiling..........

And.........wondering.

I remain,

So what time is it going to be in England? I'm shocking with timezones.

The Earl

Re: My appologies Svenskaflicka

Thesandman said:
My wife turns all green and evil looking when she's PMS'ing too.

But don't let that stop you...........

Get the picture..?

LOL........

That was WAY too funny Sven!

So.....are you getting excited? I am......the magical (continental, world wide moment is almost here!) <grin>

And.........I expect LOTS and LOTS of participation!

Plus.......I expect to see an (honest) show of hands later by everyone who did. :)

I remain......off to get ready!

Re: LOL........

Thesandman said:
Plus.......I expect to see an (honest) show of hands later by everyone who did. :)

I remain......off to get ready!

*hands in air*

I did

*wicked wink and big grin*

***ME TOO!!***

I was at a retirement dinner for a professor that was retiring. Excused myself to the ladies room during the speaches, LOL. Very exclusive country club, lots of room and very popular during that time. But what the hell...I was celebrating!!:D

LOL, kinda walked back with a little more sass in my step. ;)

Trina T.:rose:

I did...I think. I suck at time zones so I may have been a little before or after everyone else.

The Earl

Sorry for the late reply..

Just so happens I was getting a new computer installed this weekend and JUST got it up and running.

Anyway......."Hand in air" I certainly did as well.

It was interesting to "think" imagine...so many of my Lit friends, all entertaining themselves at <approximately> the same time. The thought of so much pleasure taking place simultaneously was an interesting experience while considering it.

And though we didn't have as "much" participation as I'd initially hoped for. I would like to thank each and every one of you who did participate, and for sharing with the rest of us that you are indeed as sensual, open-minded....and fun as you show yourselves to be! <wink>

I remain....

Back