Besides pillows, what else have you humped?

Delicious story, thank you for sharing... :heart: I have often fantasized about riding a horse naked. Maybe I just need to find a saddle.

In our horse barn, we have a tackroom where we keep all the saddles. One morning as the family was getting ready to head to school and work, my husband kept teasing me. Brushing up against my bum, whispering in my ear, kissing my neck when the kids weren't looking....

He got me all wound up and then went to work. I went out to the barn to clean but couldn't stop thinking about his teasing.

When I was sure I wasn't going to be seen, I closed the tackroom door, took off my pants and mounted a saddle.

So perfect. Wide enough that it forces the legs apart just a bit, and the horn is just perfectly positioned....

:) Yes. I first started exploring humping the edge of my glass shower door. But I’ve never hung from anything. I have to ask, how did you do it? Who knows maybe I’ll try it myself. ;)
interesting techniques, but still seems like such a shame to have women humping & men stroking solo - would be so much better to combine the two... you know, for the sake of efficiency!

I love having a guy against a wall and rubbing my ass against his crotch untill he cant help himself and he starts humping it ..let him do that for a few minutes and then break away and walk off ...

I love having a guy against a wall and rubbing my ass against his crotch untill he cant help himself and he starts humping it ..let him do that for a few minutes and then break away and walk off ...

Now that is what I would call z prickteazer....

:) Yes. I first started exploring humping the edge of my glass shower door. But I’ve never hung from anything. I have to ask, how did you do it? Who knows maybe I’ll try it myself. ;)

Open your closet door and jump up (depending on how tall you are) so you’re hanging against the edge of the door then spread your legs and hump It

Open your closet door and jump up (depending on how tall you are) so you’re hanging against the edge of the door then spread your legs and hump It

Seems like a pretty rough edge. I know it's unlikely but I'd have to imagine a splinter in the situation would be problematic.

That’s different! I wish I could do it but I don’t think I’d be able to do it since there’s no way for me to hang onto the closet. It sounds fun though :)

That’s different! I wish I could do it but I don’t think I’d be able to do it since there’s no way for me to hang onto the closet. It sounds fun though :)

its always so hot hearing what you grind against maddie

Just hold on and hang from the top of closet door

Just hold on and hang from the top of closet door

I’ll have to make a point of trying it when I’m able to. :)

My headboard is a smooth wood, sort of curved, like a rainbow shape with posts at either corner. I have straddled the headboard at the crook where the bottom of the curve meets the post. My pussy fits here perfectly, like a glove! It causes my clit to push against the head board and I can sort of lean back and support myself on the post and grind away on the board. I’ve had some amazing orgasms from that

I’ll have to make a point of trying it when I’m able to. :)

My headboard is a smooth wood, sort of curved, like a rainbow shape with posts at either corner. I have straddled the headboard at the crook where the bottom of the curve meets the post. My pussy fits here perfectly, like a glove! It causes my clit to push against the head board and I can sort of lean back and support myself on the post and grind away on the board. I’ve had some amazing orgasms from that

You do paint picture with your words. Hot! :heart:

Heavy winter gloves. In Uni, I went to the movies by myself. It wasn’t that sexy a film, but I got aroused. Looked around and felt safe to drape my jacket over my lap and lower my zipper. Then started a slow rub down the front of my panties. It helped, but I needed more. Grabbed one of my fur covered mittens. It more than did the trick. Warm, smooth, cozy. Closed my eyes and fantasized that I was tribbing with a hairy friend. In no time, I blasted off and could barely breathe. Those gloves became my best friend that Winter. Just the thought of that experience can still get me excited. :devil:

Heavy winter gloves. In Uni, I went to the movies by myself. It wasn’t that sexy a film, but I got aroused. Looked around and felt safe to drape my jacket over my lap and lower my zipper. Then started a slow rub down the front of my panties. It helped, but I needed more. Grabbed one of my fur covered mittens. It more than did the trick. Warm, smooth, cozy. Closed my eyes and fantasized that I was tribbing with a hairy friend. In no time, I blasted off and could barely breathe. Those gloves became my best friend that Winter. Just the thought of that experience can still get me excited. :devil:

Such a sweet story. Want me to wear the gloves with the inside out and have you hump it with real counter pressure?

I humped my lovers ass cheeks and fold. Tried to fuck my mattress which helps building up, I guess more because of the missionary movements than because of the physical trigger.

My penis-root loves to be stroked, massaged or pressed upon by the underground, be it a sheet, a pillow, a hand of mine with pressing finger-tips, while one hand works my penis. While I'm not specifically fond of being massaged at my anus or being anally penetrated, I feel some change between working my penis-root directly and touching / stroking / massaging my whole base passively is very arousing.

I'm not fond of ass play being given, but I love a girl humping my face and tongue with all she can hump me with, and give her fireworks of changing sensations.

In our horse barn, we have a tackroom where we keep all the saddles. One morning as the family was getting ready to head to school and work, my husband kept teasing me. Brushing up against my bum, whispering in my ear, kissing my neck when the kids weren't looking....

He got me all wound up and then went to work. I went out to the barn to clean but couldn't stop thinking about his teasing.

When I was sure I wasn't going to be seen, I closed the tackroom door, took off my pants and mounted a saddle.

So perfect. Wide enough that it forces the legs apart just a bit, and the horn is just perfectly positioned....

I discovered this accidentally once as a teenager when I was riding once haha

Back