Big Breasts Lovers

47945707_008_7f1f.jpg

Who she? Me want her to be the Mom in a reboot of Taboo in which I play the son.
I understand what you're saying but, as you point out, this very type of surreptitious surveillance has been going on for quite some time now. For example, I use a Smart TV as my computer monitor, I'm using it right now as I write this. The SmarTV has a camera and a microphone built into it. I've read articles citing evidence that these are actively used to spy on us, and about how it is done and who seeks this info.
Today I was driving with my parents, I had Google Maps going on my phone to navigate. It kept interrupting our conversation and saying "Sorry, I don't have any information on that," even though I had not tapped the microphone button. It was listening anyway.
On a more trivial level, you do a search for something, and for weeks you're bombarded with ads for products and services related to that search. You didn't give whomever has inhaled your information and followed you around the internet permission to do so, and yet they do.
So, bottom line, I share your concerns, I just think that even without robots, these deep violations of privacy are already a well-established part of our world.
If she were your Mom, and you were her son who had just come of age, and the two of you had been living together in isolation for a while due to Covid, would you be able to control yourself?

Back