Big Breasts Lovers

tumblr_msde36AFJK1ri7ljko1_1280.jpg

@SavannaT : I've had so many guys comment about how hard you fucked me on the beach last night @13Fantasies as my husband was forced to watch and tell them it's because he had a small dick. One asked if he could have my top to masturbate with...I made my husband take it off me and give it to him.
Let's go fuck again. I told my dumb cuck hubby to watch that guy masturbate and bring back the used top. I'm going to make him clean it up.
Fuck, I need you, 13fantasies!

1720441463647.png
“I had to figure out what worked for me. I got so damn tired of men ogling me and propositioning me just because of my big tits, I hardly ever fuck anybody except my husband, and I keep him caged so that he’s not begging to fuck me all the time. Actually, I prefer a man’s head between my legs more than his dick. Then at least I know I’m going to get off without worrying about him shooting his load because he’s so worked up about my tits.”

1720442236653.jpeg
“You really think I’d consider fucking a guy like you? I only fuck very generous and handsome men with extremely large portfolios who are exceptionally endowed. Unfortunately, you are under qualified in all categories. You may, however, kiss my ass.”

Back