Big Breasts Lovers

Happy Monday!!!

harl35.jpeg

I don’t want to disrupt the flow, but I don’t know where else to ask. So, please feel free to DM me with your thoughts and don’t muck up the thread answering here.

I want to know about your favorite tits. I mean details! And not just “huge” or “saggy.” Like describe them in detail or send me a link to a pic of what you think are the perfect tits TO YOU.

Oh, go ahead and muck up the thread. It'll put it to good use. If you're just here for the pics, then scroll past the text. Easy as pie.

93422003_008_2e73.jpg

1721071253212.jpeg
“The key to your cage? Oh honey, I’m afraid I gave that to Susan, your secretary. Didn’t she tell you? We’ve started a little ‘thing.’ She’s actually much better at eating pussy than you are. Finish getting dressed or we’ll be late for the company party. Susan and her husband will be there. I’m looking forward to meeting him. She tells me he wears panties, too, just like you.”

1721087567200.jpeg
“You look so desperate on your knees, your little dick hard and twitching. Tell me why I should allow you to worship me before Tom gets here to fuck me. I’ll be putting you to bed in the guest room after he arrives. If you’re a good boy, I’ll keep your cage off and you can jerk off while we fuck.”

Back