Big Breasts Lovers

22638956_015_af9e.jpg

1723235739198.jpeg

“So, I‘be been doing a bit of research on this FLR thing you’ve asked me for. And I took a look at those Female Domination websites you sent me. So, here’s the deal going forward, I’ve got the pussy, I make the rules! No more jerking off, and you cum only when you earn it. Now crawl over here and begin showing me how happy you are to begin serving me. After my orgasm, while I nap, you will clean the bathrooms.”

1723237198088.jpeg
“I just love how excited you get when you look at me. Look at you, standing there with a hard-on like that, even though you know that I would never, ever let a man like you fuck me. It’s just so cute how it sticks out so straight and hard. Look, it even quivers and jerks when I wiggle my tits. Sooo cute! I’ll bet you’d like to kiss my feet, wouldn’t you?”

Last edited:
1723253087470.jpeg
“Oh yes, baby, five minutes on each side. Suck like a baby. If you don’t lose your load in your panties, I’ll let you fuck me. I’l ride you cowgirl style so you can play with them until you spurt. All included in the $1000. you’ve already given me. Anything more, I hope you brought more Ben Franklins.”

View attachment 2375356
“I just love how excited you get when you look at me. Look at you, standing there with a hard-on like that, even though you know that I would never, ever let a man like you fuck me. It’s just so cute how it sticks out so straight and hard. Look, it even quivers and jerks when I wiggle my tits. Sooo cute! I’ll bet you’d like to kiss my feet, wouldn’t you?”
Big tits and Red fuck pumps...🔥🔥❤️❤️

Back