Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hi ladies - thank you all for the warm welcome. πŸ’‹
Bit nervous - it's like starting at a new school, but so far everyone is being very nice. πŸ˜‰
No need to be nervous, Sweetie. Nobody here bites. At first. πŸ˜‰πŸ€­πŸ˜Š

Hello ladies how is everyone?

Still very sleepy 😴
Having a good morning everyone?

It's a lazy Saturday here in Florida, it's a raining day. So bed might be it

Good morning!
I love a good man, but I want to experience the softer side of a woman.
I have an open mind and an open heart.

From,
super curious & super supple
Hi ladies and welcome! 😊 Super chilly here, definitely snuggle weather. πŸ₯Ά

Catfish alert

So to my displeasure I have found out that someone posing as a bi woman that I have been chatting with for two months is a catfish. @PrivateCompany , chatted with me and we exchanged over 1500 messages. I asked for a voice message and specific pictures and they ghosted.

Luckily, most of the time if was merely friendship based. Partially bc I was not convinced they were them in the first place. They apparently think I am both stupid and friendless. Please dont fall for their bullshit. I mean this person went out of their way to keep me talking. I have several ideas of people it could be and my own way of finding out.

Just wanted to give a heads up to be safe and insist on a picture and message if you care at all about your time. I didnt do that until they started pressing for a more romantic relationship which was my bad. I know better.

Its honestly super pathetic on their part, and most likely I would have chatted with them and been friends regardless id they had been honest. I have them plenty of outs, plenty of times. People like to think their actions on here have no consequences IRL, and forget that some of us have a farther reach.

Anyway be safe! Hope everyones week is better than mine!

Ps. Im fine.a little pissed off. They didnt get anything from me other than friendship and a few face pics along with support and affection I extend to all the people in my life. Its never awesome to feel your trust was breached though.

Catfish alert

So to my displeasure I have found out that someone posing as a bi woman that I have been chatting with for two months is a catfish. @PrivateCompany , chatted with me and we exchanged over 1500 messages. I asked for a voice message and specific pictures and they ghosted.

Luckily, most of the time if was merely friendship based. Partially bc I was not convinced they were them in the first place. They apparently think I am both stupid and friendless. Please dont fall for their bullshit. I mean this person went out of their way to keep me talking. I have several ideas of people it could be and my own way of finding out.

Just wanted to give a heads up to be safe and insist on a picture and message if you care at all about your time. I didnt do that until they started pressing for a more romantic relationship which was my bad. I know better.

Its honestly super pathetic on their part, and most likely I would have chatted with them and been friends regardless id they had been honest. I have them plenty of outs, plenty of times. People like to think their actions on here have no consequences IRL, and forget that some of us have a farther reach.

Anyway be safe! Hope everyones week is better than mine!

Ps. Im fine.a little pissed off. They didnt get anything from me other than friendship and a few face pics along with support and affection I extend to all the people in my life. Its never awesome to feel your trust was breached though.
Wow sorry that happened to you

Sorry to hear that Inthesewalls.
I'm newish here - and hearing things like that do make you wary.
Will definitely heed your advice and be extra careful and vigilant.

Thanks for sharing and hope you're OK.
And remember, Karma's a Bitch - and she's on our side πŸ’‹

Back