Bisexual or bicurious women.

tumblr_o45jmjgOoR1ut1kpfo1_1280.pnj

Lol! I'm sure you're not (that) bad 😉 - just heeding my grandfathers advice of "You have two ears and one mouth - use them in that ratio!" So just wanted to get the gist of the conversation before steaming in! 😃
Omg, I've never heard that term before and I'm going to tattoo it on my son. Or maybe just paint it on his wall. And buy a bumper sticker. 🤣🤣

Catfish alert

So to my displeasure I have found out that someone posing as a bi woman that I have been chatting with for two months is a catfish. @PrivateCompany , chatted with me and we exchanged over 1500 messages. I asked for a voice message and specific pictures and they ghosted.

Luckily, most of the time if was merely friendship based. Partially bc I was not convinced they were them in the first place. They apparently think I am both stupid and friendless. Please dont fall for their bullshit. I mean this person went out of their way to keep me talking. I have several ideas of people it could be and my own way of finding out.

Just wanted to give a heads up to be safe and insist on a picture and message if you care at all about your time. I didnt do that until they started pressing for a more romantic relationship which was my bad. I know better.

Its honestly super pathetic on their part, and most likely I would have chatted with them and been friends regardless id they had been honest. I have them plenty of outs, plenty of times. People like to think their actions on here have no consequences IRL, and forget that some of us have a farther reach.

Anyway be safe! Hope everyones week is better than mine!

Ps. Im fine.a little pissed off. They didnt get anything from me other than friendship and a few face pics along with support and affection I extend to all the people in my life. Its never awesome to feel your trust was breached though.
That’s so terrible! I feel like there needs to be a forum here to watch out for this and other imposters.

Back