Bisexual or bicurious women.

Sorry to hear that Inthesewalls.
I'm newish here - and hearing things like that do make you wary.
Will definitely heed your advice and be extra careful and vigilant.

Thanks for sharing and hope you're OK.
And remember, Karma's a Bitch - and she's on our side šŸ’‹
Thank you too. Im good. There are really great people here too. I'd say trust but verify lol.

Last edited:
I was talking a little with them as well.
Thank you for the save
Hey sorry you talked to them too. Tbh, I was pretty sure they were a dude at different points. Again, as friends it didnt matter and I guess I should have gone with my gut. Like I said in previous, they went out of their way to suck me in. Its so weird and such a creepy thing to do.

I edited this because I realized Im just giving that person more attention and it isnt worth it. Revenge isnt really worth it either because I feel sorry that they dislike themselves that much or need the attention that badly that they cant be themselves. I was embarassed I was tricked, but that just makes them look bad not me. In genuinely cool/good.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Last edited:
baad79dbd519dd1e4509a6cdaa91edf85449e4b7.jpg
tumblr_p5ubrjBPxa1x9k5g4o1_640.jpg

Catfish alert

So glad you got that figured out before it went too far! Thereā€™s a lot of fakes here so weā€™ve got to be careful. For that reason I donā€™t give out any kind of pics nor do I do audio or get on Kik or Skype. The internet is a scary place for a girl. Some who have contacted me ask almost right away to ā€œgo offlineā€ or send pictures and when I say no they stop contacting me. That tells me theyā€™ve got ulterior motives. If they donā€™t respect my boundaries I donā€™t respect them.

It doesnā€™t take much for someone to find out where you are. One gentleman I had been chatting with figured out what town I lived in. I got a bit upset with him and he apologized but I realized that over time Iā€™d given him enough information he was able to piece things together. Heā€™s a very nice man and had never asked me for pics or anything so I forgave him and weā€™re still friends.

Glad youā€™re okay, Sweetie. ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

So glad you got that figured out before it went too far! Thereā€™s a lot of fakes here so weā€™ve got to be careful. For that reason I donā€™t give out any kind of pics nor do I do audio or get on Kik or Skype. The internet is a scary place for a girl. Some who have contacted me ask almost right away to ā€œgo offlineā€ or send pictures and when I say no they stop contacting me. That tells me theyā€™ve got ulterior motives. If they donā€™t respect my boundaries I donā€™t respect them.

It doesnā€™t take much for someone to find out where you are. One gentleman I had been chatting with figured out what town I lived in. I got a bit upset with him and he apologized but I realized that over time Iā€™d given him enough information he was able to piece things together. Heā€™s a very nice man and had never asked me for pics or anything so I forgave him and weā€™re still friends.

Glad youā€™re okay, Sweetie. ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š
Thank you very much for the lovely thoughts. Yes people are wild. šŸ¤—

I know this is kind of an old thread but i just wanted to drop a line an say hi. seems to be a good support system within these chat walls. that + naughty chat sounds good. Itā€™s hard to meet women in later stages of the game when you havenā€™t been ā€œoutā€ all along. any suggestions?

Hi Sweetie, and welcome! Everybody here is very friendly and open. Nobody bites, though we might nibble a little at first. šŸ˜‰ The most important thing here is to have fun! šŸ˜Š

I know this is kind of an old thread but i just wanted to drop a line an say hi. seems to be a good support system within these chat walls. that + naughty chat sounds good. Itā€™s hard to meet women in later stages of the game when you havenā€™t been ā€œoutā€ all along. any suggestions?

Be honest about what you want with yourself and that honesty will attract what/who you are looking to meet. :rose:

Back