Bisexual or bicurious women.

We were going to have a large suite, if possible and enjoy ourselves, too.

Now we're hoping to get a cabin in the Adirondacks of NY, get a cabin, and be naked for a week!
That would be way awesome! A couple years ago my gf and I rented a remote forest service cabin on a lake for three days. As soon as the plane left us we got naked and didn’t put them back on until he picked us up again. So wonderful! 😊

That would be way awesome! A couple years ago my gf and I rented a remote forest service cabin on a lake for three days. As soon as the plane left us we got naked and didn’t put them back on until he picked us up again. So wonderful! 😊
We're two hours south of Lake Placid, and a little further are cabins that overlook lakes. We're going to have a cabin large enough to host at least 8 beauties. It won't be the first time all of us sisters have been naked together, but it will be the first time we'll have others with us.

We're two hours south of Lake Placid, and a little further are cabins that overlook lakes. We're going to have a cabin large enough to host at least 8 beauties. It won't be the first time all of us sisters have been naked together, but it will be the first time we'll have others with us.
Wow, sounds so nice, so wish I could go. You must send pictures! 😉🤭😊

0763c24da9103f96c896e51dd0f33750a3a1ec78.jpg

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Hope everyones weekend has been entirely lovely!

It’s been awhile since Ive been over on the other side of the fence but it’s never far from my mind! happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there!
You’re always welcome here, Sweetie. ❤️😊 Hope you had a great Mother’s Day! 😊
Happy Monday morning everyone as we start another week. I have my coffee and I'm ready to roll good day to stay inside 50 degrees out here kind of cloudy.

Happy Monday to you as well..finished my coffee and getting ready to run some errands..it is supposed to hit almost 70 here today!
It’s super sunny here, mid 60’s at least, maybe even 70! 😱 So nice to be wearing a dress again. 😊

It’s finally FriYAY! It’s been a loooong week and I’m glad it will be over soon. Weekends are the best!
Ladies do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
Get no arguments from me @titimprint - It certainly has been a long week, and most definitely looking forward to the weekend.

Plans? Long lay-in tomorrow methinks, and then need to crack on with chores - try to make 'em more fun and do them naked or at least wear something naughty!
Normally try to grab lunch with my mother and daughter on a Saturday, and then what happens Saturday nights and Sundays depend on how thick I lay on my womanly charms with whoever I set my sights on 😈

Get no arguments from me @titimprint - It certainly has been a long week, and most definitely looking forward to the weekend.

Plans? Long lay-in tomorrow methinks, and then need to crack on with chores - try to make 'em more fun and do them naked or at least wear something naughty!
Normally try to grab lunch with my mother and daughter on a Saturday, and then what happens Saturday nights and Sundays depend on how thick I lay on my womanly charms with whoever I set my sights on 😈
Ooo… will keep an eye out and see if a blip shows up on my womanly charms radar. 🤭😊

Happy Friday, everybody! Planning on a hike or two, and who knows what can happen in those woods once we’re out of site of people. And mosquitoes. 🙄

Ooo… will keep an eye out and see if a blip shows up on my womanly charms radar. 🤭😊

Happy Friday, everybody! Planning on a hike or two, and who knows what can happen in those woods once we’re out of site of people. And mosquitoes. 🙄
Lol 🤣

Turns womanly charms up to 11! - see anything yet Lorlei?

Also dons shortest summer dress and 'not very sexy' hiking boots, a backpack with a few essential 'survival toys', some mosquito repellant, and a tube or two of anti-histamine cream.

Now where did you say those woods were again? 😈

Lol 🤣

Turns womanly charms up to 11! - see anything yet Lorlei?

Also dons shortest summer dress and 'not very sexy' hiking boots, a backpack with a few essential 'survival toys', some mosquito repellant, and a tube or two of anti-histamine cream.

Now where did you say those woods were again? 😈
Mmm… this way, Honey! ❤️💋😊

Back